The location is great if you are attending an event at the Convention Center. The in house restaurant was over priced even for hotel standards. The food was good. The rooms weren't conducive to a business trip or a vacation for that matter. The rooms don't have a chair and instead include some goofy small sofa that was very uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel