“Rude Customer Service!”

Ranked #30 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Elgin, Oklahoma
“Rude Customer Service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We arrived at the hotel on a busy Saturday night. The very small lobby was dirty with coffee trash and empty creamer containers. Although we had already booked a reservation, our room was not ready although it was 5 PM (check-in is at 3 PM I was told by the clerk).

The very rude Manager on duty, Bobby, made sure to take her time finding us a room. In fact, she brought the maid's cart upstairs before checking for any available rooms. After we waited 20 minutes, finally a room became available.

We ran into the rude Manager, Bobby, once again. I spoke to her and informed her we were very displeased. After I specifically told her, no, I do not want your help finding our room, she pushed past me, and opened our room door. She then sarcastically told me to have a pleasant stay with as much attitude and disrespect I think I have ever experienced as a customer.

My husband travels a great deal for work and uses Hilton Hotels a great deal. We both thought this was a horrible experience.

We have made sure to let the Hilton Honors program know that this dump and it's extremely rude staff should not be a part of the good name of Hilton.

• Stayed November 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Lbarnold9,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm terribly sorry for the negative experience you had at my hotel. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is our top priority, and that this was an isolated incident. If you would like to further discuss your stay please contact me at your earliest convenience. Once again, please accept my apologies for your stay, and I hope you will allow us another opportunity to host you again.

George W.
Property Manager
405-752-7070

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Nixa, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

The hotel just seemed very old and outdated. Small rooms. Every time someone near by closed their door the wall shook. Several restaurants nearby. The room was ok, but the floor reeked of old cigarette smoke. Not my favorite Hampton by any means.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear James M,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of our property. We are in the process of looking at different ways to refresh our hotel, and your comments will help us to do that. Guest satisfaction is one of our top priorities, and we are constantly striving to better the guest experience. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope that you'll give us another chance, and stay with us again in the future!

George W.
Property Manager
Elk City, OK, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

This was a fun family outing, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at this Hampton Inn in north Oklahoma City, OK. The boys swam for three hours and had a blast!!!!! We were welcomed by the desk clerk as we entered and were thanked as we left the hotel the next morning. I felt very appreciated!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Fairview Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

When we arrived, we were offered a bottle of water and/or a glass of orange flavored water and fresh baked cookies. The clerk was very friendly and informative. Our room was comfortable and we were able to get a good night's sleep because of the quiet accommodations. Breakfast was good and the dining area was kept clean. We would return there if we are in the area again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
The Woodlands, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is a quiet, straightforward hotel. It is one of the few in the city that still treats you like a human being an lets you smoke in your room, which is the precise reason I always stay here. The staff is friendly, the location easy to find and away from the busier hotel areas around I-40.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Once again, my stay was amazing. I travel non stop year round and the staff at this location consistenly amazes me. I would say that half the staff know me by name even, everytime I arrive for a visit. Rooms always clean and staff go above and beyond to make your staff enjoyful. Thanks again!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

I recently stayed at The Hampton Inn in Quail Springs, Oklahoma and the rooms were quiet, clean, and the staff very friendly. I didn't have time to eat breakfast but enjoy the sack snacks that are provided. I haven't stayed anywyere else that has done this! I have stayed here 3 years straight when I come to town this time of year for business. The location is great...shopping close by and numerous places to eat. Love it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business