I stayed at this hotel on April 1, 2014, and found it very good. The rooms are clean and large enough that there is plenty room to move around and ample amenities. The beds were fine. The staff was very helpful in anything that was asked of them. The hotel provides a full breakfast buffet at no charge which was very good. Enough selections to provide the traveler with something to get started in the morning. They serve breakfast from 6:00M to 10:00. There are three restaurants immediately available to the hotel which do not require driving to get there. Applebys is the furthest and it's not more than 100 yards. This will be on my list to use first, when traveling through Oklahoma City and planning an overnight stay. There are smoking rooms available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers and vacationers alike will want to find a hotel in Oklahoma City that offers modern conveniences and impeccable service. Look no further than the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Quail Springs hotel. We're conveniently located in northern Oklahoma City across from the popular Quail Springs Mall. Commune with the animals at Oklahoma City Zoo...get an adrenaline rush at Frontier City Theme Park...or enjoy a stroll through historic Bricktown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City