We were trying to get a credit card authorization form to a Hilton group hotel in Phoenix while we were traveling in Oklahoma City. The form would not print from the website, so we decided to go by a hotel in OKC and see if they had the form and would fax it for us. We ended up at the Hampton Inn Quail Springs. Kara and Joshua were extremely helpful - called the hotel in Phoenix, got the form, waited while I filled it out, offered me water and coffee, chatted with me while they faxed the form and all with smiles and friendliness. While I was there, I observed their friendly manner with folks who were guests there and overheard a meeting with the housekeeping staff where the manager (I believe his name is William) was obviously concerned with cleanliness and quality of work on a daily basis. While I didn't actually stay at this hotel, I would recommend it to anyone staying in OKC looking for an affordable hotel with good breakfast and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers and vacationers alike will want to find a hotel in Oklahoma City that offers modern conveniences and impeccable service. Look no further than the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Quail Springs hotel. We're conveniently located in northern Oklahoma City across from the popular Quail Springs Mall. Commune with the animals at Oklahoma City Zoo...get an adrenaline rush at Frontier City Theme Park...or enjoy a stroll through historic Bricktown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City