Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest
US$160
US$145
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Broadway Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
US$103
US$74
US$146
  • Restaurant
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$187
US$168
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsdave and bustersbaptist hospitalpenn square mallroom was cleanhot itemsrestaurants and shoppingbusiness centerwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitenjoyed my staygreat place to staythe breakfast areawafflesfront desk staffpleasant stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I arrived during a downpour and parking isn't very convenient. Guest entrances are not clearly marked. The only rooms available to me were smoking rooms which was disappointing as I had a client meeting the next day and the smell slightly permeated my carryon luggage. Staff is friendly and helpful when asked for assistance.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hamptonnw, Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

This review was directed to a different hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. I am aware of the mistake because we have no smoking rooms at our hotel. As a result, I immediately emailed this guest and inquired about the situation. I was told that the review of our hotel was intended for a different location. I asked Trip Advisor to remove the review and have been told that they don't remove them.

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Good location to the western corridor of Oklahoma City and nearby restaurants. Rooms are very nice and very consistent with the quality of Hampton Inn's. Staff is very friendly and the breakfast was also very consistent with Hampton. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Great hotel, great price, they thought of everything from electronic concierce service with dining recommendations down to the smallest details such as body wash. Location was convenient to my client as well as to various eating, shopping and entertainment venues.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is one of the nicer Hampton Inns - it's pretty new and the rooms and common areas are very pleasant and clean. The staff is friendly and seem to like their jobs - this is very important. The temperature in the room was easily controllable in a comfortable range, and the linens were very clean and nice in appearance. I think this hotel, like most Hampton Inns, is a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I would like to say that the lady named Katrina I believe, was soo helpful and very personable. She made sure that we knew everything we needed to know about what to do, where to go and also just made us feel welcome there in Oklahoma. I am in customer service business and I ALWAYS look to see if someone is giving the great customer service that I try to give, and Katrina did a great job. I believe the first face/front desk person can either make or break a deal! You are blessed to have her at you front desk, because she made the experience a great one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family