“Unwilling to accomodate”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bentonville, United States
“Unwilling to accomodate”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

If you enjoy a hotel that serves your unique needs - this is NOT the one. I have never stayed at a Hilton branded hotel so unwilling to go one extra step for a customer. I have come to love what Hilton stands for in their hotels and it is my first choice. I assure you, I will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hamptonnw, General Manager at Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you felt that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is to assist our guests in every way possible. We tried to consider our Marathon runners by putting out our breakfast earlier than usual and providing breakfast bags as well for those in a hurry. We also extended a two hour late check-out to help those participating in the marathon. For that day only we also offered a check-out time as late as 5:00 p.m. if someone needed it with only a 1/2 day rate charge. Our check-in timre for arriving guests is 2:00 p.m. and we have to have rooms available for those arriving guests as well. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back . Thank you once again for your comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mobile, AL
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The stay at the Hampton was uneventful, which is what I look for. The service was great with a friendly staff. The room was quiet and their breakfast bar was well stocked. I would easily stay there again. They have a well equipped fitness room as well.

Room Tip: Don't wait to reserve your room, this hotel appears to stay occupied.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Karl H
Altus
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Not a problem at all with this hotel. Chose it for its location near the Integris Baptist Hospital. Nice staff, clean room, good bathroom, small fitness center with nice exercise equipment. Didn't have the breakfast due to an early get up and go. No issues at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank D0nS47
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I arrived late due to flight but the staff was ready to check me in and it only took 5 min after a long day. I love their to-go bags which allows me to get to the office quickly and provides s bottle of water during the day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Elly K
Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I pre-paid a stay months in advance and made an error in my travel plans dates. I am only a Hampton "Silver" I was told by hotel "only corporate can change" and by 800 HAMPTON "only franchise can change" so I lost $104 and when I purchased 1 extra night (reserved Tues - Fri instead of Wed - Sat) - no credit - or discount was granted for my mistake. I was not 100% Hampton guaranteed. Yes, I made a mistake in my dates of reservation but when I had to pick up that extra night - I could have at least been given my AAA discount.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank FarTarTraveler
Springtown, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stay with these folks every time I am in Oklahoma City. I have noticed that they treat everyone like they are old friends when they check in. Always quick to address any concerns I might have and follow up to be sure everything is perfect. Great hotel and staff!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jack L
denton, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stayed at Hamptons through out the Uniteds States. They are always clean but the staff at every inn go out of their way to accommodate their guest. A couple times when we arrived at a Hampton and they were booked, the staff found us a room at one of their competitors. We look forward to the breakfast. It is more like a full breakfast. Not just pastry.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple