Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband had a short meeting on Sat. morning, then on to shopping for trees and shrubs. We found some great buys @ Home Depot and @ Sam's. Our room and the grounds were well lit and clean. The staff was friendly and took care of our needs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The exterior of the hotel is a bit deceiving to what I found inside. My small room had a disgustingly stained ironing board cover and holes in the wall. I was surprised to see this, given that the hotel charged a $50 refundable deposit. During my stay, there were some presumably druken, rowdy people and a random knock on my door, which added to my negative experience. On the upside, the television was nice. Overall, I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night stay here and feel it was an excellent deal for the cost. Front desk staff was friendly. Our room was clean and in good repair. The common areas did look run down and the cleaning was not as good as the room. Continental breakfast was fresh and well supplied. Nothing to get excited about though, it was standard budget hotel fare. The big plus about this place is the swimming pool. It is an indoor pool, which is unusual to find in this price class hotel. But the best thing is it is a salt water pool, so no chlorine smell or irritation! This was our toddler granddaughter's first pool experience and she loved it. If we need to stay in Oklahoma City again, this will be our "value choice."

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The room was clean as always. The continental breakfast lasted longer than usual, that was nice. The new placement of furniture in the breakfast room is great.
Had a room across from the pool. Folks were in there past 10 when it is supposed to close and before 10 when it is supposed to open.
The desk clerk at check out was disappointing. Nothing she said made sense. She said that because I booked on line, I could not get a receipt. I ALWAYS book on line and I ALWAYS get a receipt. This was not my first stay or even fifth, it was more like my 15th or 20th.
I insisted on a receipt and she managed to get me one within seconds. How many people did not get receipts for no reason at all?
I may shop for other places to stay when in town, which is pretty frequently.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Oklahoma City hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#43 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
#74 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#48 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#31 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Studio 6 Oklahoma City - Airport
Studio 6 Oklahoma City - Airport
#103 of 159 in Oklahoma City
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Airport
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City ...
#81 of 159 in Oklahoma City

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!