Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
US$180
  • Restaurant
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Howard Johnson by Wyndham Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$80
US$71
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

All reviewssuperior kingroom was cleanclean and quiet placeafter hours on the roadsemi trucksfront office staffolder propertybottom floornew mexicothe wi fistay there againplace to sleepoff the highwayrefrigerator and microwavecontinental breakfastwithin walking distancewe've stayed
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a nice, tidy hotel which is very handy to the I-40. We were travelling to the Grand Canyon and then back to Nashville so we stayed here in both directions. The rooms were clean and tidy and the front office staff were very friendly and helpful. We would certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
i0503, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us ! Hope to see you again

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The Red Roof Inn Oklahoma City Airport is a great place to stay. My daughter and I were driving from the west coast to the east coast with our dog. We called from New Mexico in the morning and reserved a room for that evening. When we arrived at The Red Roof Inn Oklahoma City Airport the manager upgraded us to a much larger fancier room with no extra charge. If you are in the Oklahoma City area and looking for a nice, clean and quiet place to stay this Red Roof Inn is it. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Average hotel for the price. Room felt a little dirty and that it could be cleaned better. Front desk was somewhat helpful but didn’t seem to be overly helpful or friendly. It was easy to access off the highway.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank allamas00
i0503, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

So sorry to hear that about your stay. I will be looking in to this. Thank you for staying

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Convenient place to stop when passing through. Staff very nice and they always have coffee in the Lobby. There is a good field to play with your dog next to the hotel. Rooms were nice and clean and the showers are good. Close to many restaurants and the OKC outlet mall is close by.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Close to one of the best steak place in the area I think. I never hesitate to visit the Cimarron. Google and Go ! Only negative thing I can find that frustrates me is the speed of the internet is slow and my work is fast. Although I manage it still wears me out. I come here about every 6 weeks on business and although there are probably 20 other motels within a mile of the place, this is just easy to get to, close to places if frequent and only 10 minutes from the client I visit. I suggest this place to everyone I meet. Property is clean and the staff is always friendly.

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean and comfortable. I generally stay in 63 or 65, at any rate one of the king suites there on the front because it is where I can back up to the door and just chunk my junk through the door and be home, so to speak. The foot traffic along Meridian Ave keeps me entertained but the street traffic can be loud at time. If the horns and occasional siren from our ems guys bother you there are probably 60 room if not more back behind. Main thing is YOUR SAFE HERE.!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank russells261

Thank you for the great review. Hope to see you again