“WORST DINING EXPERIENCE!!!!!”

Hibachi Supreme Buffet
Ranked #224 of 1,703 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

WORST DINING EXPERIENCE!!! My family and I gathered together to celebrate my birthday. I came a little later than the rest of my party. I asked the server if I could please have a glass of water since he was delivering drinks to the table. He rudely replies is that not a glass of water beside you? (Which obviously wasn't mine, it was my brothers) I told him that it wasn't mine and that I just sat down. He then comes back later and addresses me rudely again with my back facing him and yells are you going to eat or what?!?! I was baffled beyond that point and went to talk to management which was no help and requested that he would not return to our table. I never got a simple apology or anything!! I've worked in the service industry throughout college and understand how stressful it could possibly be on a busy day , but that's absolutely no way to treat a customer. My family and I will not be returning to this establishment. Hopefully this review will help others from experiencing the nightmare I endured.

2  Thank Nina_N55

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Not a bad place if you are looking for variety in chinese food. Chicken was a little dry. The price was not too bad. If you are looking for a quick meal, this place will work

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Good variety of food. Everything was fresh. Floor had a trail of brown wet stuff so you had to be careful as you walked on the tile. Woman bathroom floor was sticky. Staff was attentive. For the price of $9.99 a person, we all agreed we would return.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Having eaten at a number of these Asian Fusion type buffets , we were very impressed with this one. All was fresh and service was attentive. Highly recommend based on this visit!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This Hibachi is one of the best we have ever been too, great price,clean, and fresh food. If you like Chinese food,then go here. It was very good and we will go again if we ever come back into Oklahoma city.