“Super Breakfast!!”

Jimmy's Round Up Cafe
Ranked #107 of 1,747 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Description: Jimmy's Roundup Cafe is a down home cafe that cooks food like your grandma used to make. Almost everything on our menu is made from scratch fresh daily to order. We would love for your family to come enjoy our famous homemade rolls, catfish, chicken-fried steak, burgers, fried pies and more! Put your boots on and come see why we're so famous people drive from surrounding states to try our food!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very crowded for breakfast/brunch but we understood why after eating there! Server was super nice and we will return!!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I am new to the area. Have drove by here multiple times and the parking lot always looks crowd.
Cindy was my waitress and made me feel very welcomed.
She brought out a fresh and hot roll with special cinnamon sugar butter. Oh my. It was delicious.
I got the burger which was a special the day I was there.
Got a free pie since it was my first visit.
Out dated appearance but the people were friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to town for a reunion.ww met up with a childhood friend at Jimmy's. This was a first time for me.

From the beginning, the staff was swift in seating us and made us feel welcome. The complimentary rolls and sweet whipped cinnamon butter were amazing!

The portions are large. My small portion catfish was bountiful, deliciously breaded, had moist fish, and was perfectly savory. Side of mac and cheese was good. Fried okra was meh.

I enjoyed the entire experience. Will definitely return.

Hope it helps! Cheers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food was below average in my opinion. It may have just been what I chose, but if you're wanting an omelette, just go to ihop or Waffle House. There's nothing special here to see. I did enjoy rolls, and I believe they're quite popular with the regulars. Service was not neither great nor terrible, but slightly below average. The restaurant was filthy; the floors, the tables, the bathrooms. It was not a very clean establishment, and is the primary reason I would probably not return. The decor is very dated and you feel like you're in a mixture of drunk people and farm hands. Take my opinion with a grain of salt. This isn't the type of place I would usually eat, but I gave it try since it appears to be somewhat popular here in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Fantastic food, outstanding prices and quality service. The portions were big and the food was prepared to order. Do not leave without having a fry pie!!!!