US$97
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
HIExpress.com
US$150
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$176
US$170
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanwhirlpool tubpenn square mallcomfortable place to staywafflesconvenient locationwould stay here againfree breakfastbreakfast bareasy accessenjoyed my staynice staystaff was friendlyvery nice hotelrateslinensmicrowave
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Stayed 1 night in room 902. Room is roomy with desk, chair, and mini-fridge. Staff were friendly and helpful. Fitness room is more like a fitness closet and there is only one treadmill, one exercise bike, and one strength trainer. Good place for a road warrior to spend the night.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank pmorty
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Just arrived 2 hours ago. Room is clean and just like the ones in the photos. Cannot understand bad revues as the staff are helpful. We have two double beds and good sized room I paid $46 per night through hotwire for 4 people. Breakfast is included. Near big shopping mall and plenty of restaurants nearby. I think this place was poorly rated but is currently being renovated. there is now a non smoking policy.PS we are doing route 66 and staying in 10 hotels and this ns fine for a one or two night stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2010

Our daughter is about to graduate from OCU, so we have visited Oklahoma City many times over the last four years. Although we used to stay in expensive downtown hotels, with economic changes we sadly can no longer afford $200/night. For the past two years, we have stayed at this hotel every time we have visited OKC (probably 6 times total), and have never had a problem. OK, so it's not as nice as the $200/night places, but it's not supposed to be. If you want a comfortable safe place for less than $100, in a convenient location, this hotel deserves serious consideration. Regarding complaints about noise, I can't believe anyone stays at ANY hotel without earplugs (I used to need them in the $200/night places, too).

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2010

We stayed here because they actually have 2 room suites with a door you can close in between---no other "suites" hotel seems to have this. My husband could sleep in the bedroom and my 19 year old daughter and I could stay up and watch TV or talk. We had 2 queen beds, so when my daughter wanted to sleep in in the morning, my husband and I could be in the other room --with couch, table and chairs, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot. It was the perfect arrangement. Breakfast was included which was quite satisfactory. Newly remodeled, with business center and workout room--we utilized both. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was quite close to a very large mall, next door to Borders, and restaurants close by. The only negative was being close to the elevator---which we could hear very clearly going up and down. There was also street/highway noise, even though we were on the 9th floor! Not the fanciest hotel, but above average with good beds and pillows.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2009

There were all kinds of bad reviews about this place, and I think it was simply sabotage. I paid for our stay online through Hotwire, not knowing where we would be staying. After reading the horrid reviews I was afraid to stay there, but had already paid in full. There were NO roaches, it was CLEAN, the staff was helpful and friendly. There were free cookies and fruit. A good breakfast bar. The carpet looked a little older, but I don't sleep on the carpet. Don't listen to the bad reviews.....they were lies.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple