Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesmotel stylestayed herebooked a king suiteroom was cleangreat accessconvenient place to staywould stay here againmeridian avenueservice roadcracker barrelreasonable ratesnight's sleepdecent breakfastmusty smellbiscuits and gravynext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We came here and rented three rooms for the family one to take my daughter to go to the Oklahoma thunder game and my other daughter to the San nobel museum of natural history in Norman. We arrived early About an hour and the lady was acting like I put her out when I asked to pay for my rooms and come back later. She told me check in was at 3 and NO I could not check in early. She was not very nice. So wet left and came back just after 3 and checked into two of our rooms and the other was not ready. But the lady for the evening was pretty nice. The rooms were very clean and nice. Yes I would stay again. But I hope the lady is allot nicer this time. And I dint like the fact that I rented three rooms and don't get points for all of them I spent almost 250.00 on one day and will probably only get about 600 points. Oh well. Thanks for the clean room!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dodgesrw
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We primarly stay at choice hotels and collect points. We stayed here on points and were given a 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were huge! Very clean and comfortable. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast had many choices and the food was very good. The breakfast area was immaculate. This is a really nice place and the rates are reasonable and lots of places to eat nearby. We would return here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Got to Oklahoma City 11/21 and the weather was kind of raw. Front desk people were very friendly and checked us in right away. The room was very nice and the breakfast hit the spot. Easy to find and a good selection of services close to the hotel. Will stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The property was beautiful, the security was good, the room was spacious and well laid out. The heating and cooling worked well as did the plumbing. We enjoyed a hot breakfast that was varied each morning and REALLY appreciated the extended hours of 6-10. The staff was friendly and helpful. We have stayed in OKC for world show now 22 years and this was the best property we have ever stayed at! The price was a good value and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Already plan to return in 2014.

Room Tip: our room was accessible and had refrig and micro but not all rooms do
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

After reading several reviews, some good, some not so good, I hesitantly booked a night in the hotel and was rather surprised. The room was rather large like others mentioned, we had two queen size beds, rather comfortable, they were very firm, which is my preference. Most of the rooms had doors that opened out directly to the walkways, our room was right above the main lobby and we were closed in hallway, which was good because a COLD front was moving in and I am sure the room would have been cooler if the door was open to the elements. The breakfast provided us with the normal selections, fruit, waffle (self-prepared), cold cereals, coffee, orange juice, danish, etc. On this particular day we had eggs, bacon and potatoes to select from, which really started my day off just right.

Also, be patient with the television, it does take a while for the picture to show and it is slow to change between channels. For the price point, the level of quality was just right for me, I a was hesitant to reserve a room at this facility due to some of the reviews, but this experience has made me more comfortable booking Quality Inn hotels in the future.

Overall the experience was very pleasant, most of the staff was pleasant and would speak or smile when encountered in the common areas.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, be sure to request a room away from the interstate because I could hear majority of the cars and trucks traveling the freeway throughout the night.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends