“Updated Rooms, Comfy Bed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Airport

Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #64 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Orlando, Florida
“Updated Rooms, Comfy Bed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

PROS: Everything appeared to be newer, including the mattress. The room was large and clean. Breakfast selection was good.

CON: The building itself is certainly from a few decades ago and looks almost like an office building from the outside. Its strange design doesn't allow for much natural light inside the rooms, which makes the interior lighting in the room to be on the darker side.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the backside of property away from highway.
Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
albany ny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Our second visit. Great front desk staff. Nice clean quiet room. Very good breakfast.....lots to choose from. We got this place on points and they put us in a large suite with a balcony. Would return here!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Northeast Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed during the Oklahoma Youth Expo and were here almost a week. The employees were very kind and accommodating. The room had a frig, microwave, table with two chairs and suited our family of four plus two small dogs comfortably. The breakfast was good and always full of food. We were greeted every morning we went to breakfast by a friendly "good morning" from the staff. It was better than what we expected for the price we paid.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place is located right off of I-40. I stayed here because of the price, outside room enterances, and a previous experience of staying here. Hotel could use some remodels especially in terms of the bathrooms. However, the room was clean and quiet (ask for a room that doesn't face I-40). The staff here is very mixed. I arrived at 3pm in the afternoon to a completely empty parking lot. I requested a first floor room, but the front desk worker acted as if it was the hardest request to accommodate. Breakfast is exactly was Quality Inn hotels advertise on their website. I would stay here again if traveling into the OKC area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Sioux City, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

We booked this through Choice Hotels, but only after seeing it near the Cracker Barrel where we stopped for our evening meal. We could not have been more pleased with our stay. We normally don't stay in hotels with outside entrances. Our room was quite large with a king bed, microwave and frig.
We like that they give you several pillows from which to choose. A too large pillow can ruin a good nights sleep. The location right off of I-40 was perfect for us, as we were traveling cross country.

The hot breakfast and very pleasant dining area was a plus. For the price we paid, we couldn't have been happier.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is near the I-40. we requested a room as far from the highway and facing South. Our...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Daly City, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here as we are passing through the country from coast to coast. It's in an easy-accessible locations and I got a good deal by pre-paying and being a Choice number.

So here are the big pros. There is a free breakfast. You cannot hear people in the rooms next to you even though it looks like the kind of place that you would. The furniture is comfortable, and it's easy to get a good night's sleep. You don't really hear the highway even though you're near it. The grounds are clean. The room is clean. It's not a very noisy area.

The cons apply more if you're particular. The weight room has dated equipment and will only fit two people comfortably at once. The bathroom fixtures are weathered and stained. The maids left someone else's hair in a few areas. The decor is lacking. The elevator isn't very clean. You can easily hear people shut the entry doors from your room and any noise outside your door. The staff working at the desk are spotty. Some are friendly, some are standoffish, and some don't seem to know how to use the computers.

Also, the staff allow their families to eat the breakfast there and they consume the food that was inteded for guests and they sit in the dining area. This matters more if it's a busier day since there aren't many tables. What annoyed me is they were eating food that the breakfast staff were no longer refilling and there was another 1.5 hours remaining for breakfast. I'm pretty sure they didn't pay for a night there. One of the staff's kids was running around. I was annoyed I couldn't take full advantage of the breakfast because they were giving out freebies to their families and not restocking.

So, I'm still giving this place four stars because at the rate you pay for something like this, all you really should care about is getting a decent night's sleep, and you probably will.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jenssey
Fairland, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We came here and rented three rooms for the family one to take my daughter to go to the Oklahoma thunder game and my other daughter to the San nobel museum of natural history in Norman. We arrived early About an hour and the lady was acting like I put her out when I asked to pay for my rooms and come back later. She told me check in was at 3 and NO I could not check in early. She was not very nice. So wet left and came back just after 3 and checked into two of our rooms and the other was not ready. But the lady for the evening was pretty nice. The rooms were very clean and nice. Yes I would stay again. But I hope the lady is allot nicer this time. And I dint like the fact that I rented three rooms and don't get points for all of them I spent almost 250.00 on one day and will probably only get about 600 points. Oh well. Thanks for the clean room!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family