“Great Mexican!”
Review of La Salsa Grille

La Salsa Grille
Ranked #364 of 1,661 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Newly opened and excellent food and service. This is a must for Tex/Mex.
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

We love this Mexican spot in OKC. The fajitas are great. The chips and salsa are yummy, too. My husband always gets the fish tacos. The staff are so nice. Kind of a quiet restaurant. We always get seated quickly. Busy on Sundays for lunch.

There are newer reviews for La Salsa Grille

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We lived in OKC for 2 years. We ate here probably once a week. We were back in OKC in June 2012 and ate lunch there. It's small with a "home" feel. Awesome food. I especially love the "cheese" sauce they serve with chips and salsa. I'm sure it's not good for me, but oh it's so good. It's kinda like a "cheese gravy" for lack of a better term. Probably has butter too! I order my mexican food a certain way, they always get it right! Restrooms are always clean. The staff is friendly. We'll be back!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Our favorite Mexican restaurant anywhere! Anytime we're in OKC, we stop here. Staff is very friendly, food is excellent and it's very clean! We will be back!