Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Country Inn
US$219
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Pool
US$169
US$164
Homewood
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicewafflesbrick townflat screenbooked this hotelfree breakfaststayed one nighthummeroklahoma
Reviewed 1 September 2008

We just returned home from a four day trip to OKC. The Shriners were having a big convention and our usual hotel was unavailable. We used Priceline to book our stay - and were booked into the Bricktown. I had a little concern - mainly because I was familiar with the area in which the hotel is located. We were most pleasantly surprised. Our room was spotless - everything was perfect. They transported us to and from Ford Center - no looking for a parking place was great. I would not hesitate to return to this hotel at any time - no complaints what so ever.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LiquorDealer
Reviewed 26 August 2008

Friendly service, and clean, comfortable rooms. Convenient location; it's not within walking distance of Bricktown, but VERY close driving distance. There's a little bar, which is great for unwinding, and the free breakfast has many more options than you might expect. I'd stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Julia718
Reviewed 25 July 2008

I checked all the reviews before traveling with my husband to OKC. Our room was clean, and the staff was very professional and courteous (with a lttle personality thrown in). The location is good, but you'll probably want to look at a map or call the front desk instead of following internet directions. The rooms and hallways were quiet the 3 days we were there. (We had planned on staying 2.) The pool looked great but we didn't have time to swim.
The only problem was my husband's laptop was too slow in our room. It would connect but only at dial-up speed. He called the desk 3 times, and was told the tech would have the wi-fi fixed. However, it wasn't fixed before we checked out. Our rate through hotels.com was $62, but I overheard quotes of around $100. Those are the only negative things I can say about the Bricktown Hotel/Conv. Center. The outside isn't much, but the entryway is really nice!
If the wi-fi is fixed we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2008

The room was ok. I dont think they have remodled all the rooms. My room was "clean", but it still had the old bathroom fixtures. The bed was nice a soft. The lobby was very clean and redone. The breakfast was nice. It had very good food. Waffels and biscuts and gravy. I would stay here again. I am not sure I would pay the full price. But with priceline I only payed $50. They did have a shuttle to anywhere you wanted to go, but we did not use it.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2008

The hotel hallways are very noisy at night. An intoxicated guest knocked on wrong door at 1:30 a.m. This hotel is located in a bad part of town. The bathrooms are very small and need to be updated, but the beds are comfortable. As other reviewers commented, there are panhandlers up and down the street in front of the hotel. Had to call a few times to get the shuttle to finally pick us up from Bricktown. As stated in the other comments, this is not the hotel you want for a Romantic Getaway. I would not recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family