“I love this place”

Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ranked #111 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

anytime I come to okc I stay. they make everything easy and enjoyable. very friendly staff and their shuttle service is wonderful. I would recommend requesting courtyard room and highly recommend staying !

4 Thank julietipton896

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Driving from North Carolina to Las Vegas this was my favorite stop by far. Clean rooms and pool. Their breakfast was probably the best waffles, french toast and biscuits and gravy I've ever had! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

1 Thank Ginarose06
Hazel Green, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were going to be in Oklahoma City for several days, so we were hoping the good reviews for this hotel were reliable, but were very disappointed. It is across the street from a bus station, right by the freeway. It's a large hotel that was probably very nice in its day, the room appeared clean, but our first room had AC issues and the fridge wasn't working. They gladly moved us down the hall, but the smell in the hall between the rooms was nauseating. It was like soured milk or vomit smell. We left for dinner and called our online booking to try and cancel for the rest of the week. Thankfully we only had to stay one night. The price was affordable, it's close to the Children's hospital and Bricktown, and the room was clean, but even after they tried to hide the odor, it came back through waves of cleanser and deodorizer. Breakfast was good and staff were kind, but I couldn't handle the smell and location.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the freeway side
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Cyndy D
Fyffe, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We were looking for a hotel for one night, and we had a pet. The room had such a strong air freshener, it gave me a headache. Wanted to grab a shower, but the hot water stayed on about 5 seconds, then went cold. Pillows were so flat, it was awful. Checked out early that morning and the desk clerk didn't know what to charge. He said that we wouldn't be charged because of the problems. He hand wrote a receipt, BUT I see that I was charged full price, I guess, from my credit card. They will never have to worry about me coming in again.

Room Tip: keep your shoes on, floors are awful
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank a p
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel is not in Bricktown, but they do offer a complimentary shuttle to and from anywhere you want to go in downtown. The staff was very courteous. My wife and I got a whirlpool room for our anniversary. The room was awesome especially for the price. They're pet friendly too. As for negatives, there's not much of a view from any room. You're surrounded by trucks tops and industrial stuff full 360. I'm fairly certain I saw a hooker get picked up from the parking lot while walking my dog. Overall I still felt safe and the interior & pool of the hotel was great. I'd stay again.

1 Thank OKJLo
Welshpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

As we were picking up our hire car in OKC for our trip through the mid-west we had booked this hotel for both for our outward and return journey. Having flown in to Dallas/Fort Worth we took the Amtrak (a hugely enjoyable experience) to OKC arriving late evening. Because our British cell phones don't work in the USA we had made prior arrangements with the hotel for the shuttle to pick us up and received an email confirming this, however when we arrived there was no sign of it.. Fortunately, a lady we'd met on the train had announced she was going to see us safely on our way before saying goodbye, and phoned the hotel on our behalf and was told they knew nothing about it, whereupon she loaded us into her car and drove us there herself ( another example of why we love this country and its people!). With regard to the hotel itself , the corridor leading to our room smelt ominously of disinfectant and the carpet looked tired and stained. To be fair the room was clean, however there was no plug in the sink and when you ran the bath the shower came on as well. When we endeavoured to turn the knob to disengage the shower it came off in our hands and a jet of water shot out of the wall, but hey- ho this was the start of our holiday we were here to enjoy ourselves and we found it quite funny! We stayed 2 nights on our initial visit and noticed that the hotel advertised a bar and thought it might be nice to have a drink before going out for our evening meal, but it remained shut throughout. On our return trip, however, we had a totally different experience. We had a beautiful room which had obviously been recently refurbished, plumbing was state of the art and we couldn't have wished for better. The hotel has a lovely outdoor pool area which we made full use of; the shuttle service was excellent taking us to our favourite restaurant by the canal and also to the station next day, and staff were all very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ger w
Paris, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

It seems to be a remodeled older hotel that has been done very well. Everything about our two stays was excellent. The shuttle, breakfast, rooms clean, pool and the staff is great. Don't be fooled by the old building, it has been remolded inside and is the best value for the money I have found in OKC. We were there for OU Children's Hospital and the shuttle makes it a lot easier to get around. They also have complementary laundry facilities.

Room Tip: The bottom floor rooms facing the pool make it nice. They have sliding glass doors to access the poo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family