Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
  • Breakfast included
US$75
US$73
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$163
US$116
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$56
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicewafflesbrick townflat screenbooked this hotelfree breakfaststayed one nighthummeroklahoma
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Had a room reserved for a weekend getaway with my girl...thought it would be romantic for a weekend in Bricktown. Upon arrival I found a run down looking building that smelled like a nursing home. There were no views except of a local waffle house or a large wall seperating you from the freeway. My particular room had a view of a dumpster that was placed directly outside my room. It smelled terrible, wasn't clean, sheets hadn't been replaced from previous occupants, etc. etc. I complained to the front desk but she didn't seem to care. Manger seemed to care even less. Still can't believe they were going to charge me close to $100 per night. Essentially this place was like an oversized econo lodge that had been neglected. Decided to leave immediately. My reccommendation is to avoid this place at all costs. You can find cleaner rooms with better views right in Bricktown. Try the Raddisson instead!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank divmedic23
Reviewed 21 October 2009

At first, the facade of the building and location made me nervous. Seemed unsafe and isolated. But after a quick tour, I discovered the hotel to be bright and tidy. Terrific breakfast, free shuttles, and free parking. I've never slept so well in a hotel, and I am grateful I found this place for my getaway.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
3  Thank 1523TalbotSquare
Reviewed 13 October 2009

We stay here all the time. The shuttle to downtown OKC is great! The rooms are nice the the service is good too. I don't think I would pay $80 a night, but we normally pay more in the $50-60 range.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank momof2inok
Reviewed 15 September 2009

Upon arrival, it is true you DO (or at least I did!) "judge a book by it;s cover".....BUT, you owe it to yourself to check them out! IF you want: friendly, VERY helpful staff, a FREE shuttle to and from Bricktown, even at 4:00am!!! The AC worked GREAT, the fridge in the room was perfect, hot water and clean towels...we even got to see the Nigerian wedding going on!!! I woudl say "STAY HERE IF YOU WANT a BANG for your BUCK!"

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank KansasNative
Reviewed 5 August 2009

I stayed at the Bricktown hotel in May for the Pan-American Triathlon championships. The hotel was adequate. I paid by Visa and was billed in May. In late June I was charged again. When we called to point out the mistake, Sheila at the front desk made it very clear that this must be our fault and that the Visa was no good. There are other charges on the bill every day before, during and after the stay so this is nonsense. Also, the charges went through! When we asked to talk to a Manager we were told that there was no manager available as they were all on holidays. What is really disturbing is when I called two other people I travelled with, they had also been double charged.
Multiple double charges and refusal to even look into the issue smells of a scam. Stay at the hotel if you want, but check your Visa statement carefully.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends