“Have reasonable expectations: JML”
Review of Habana Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
Habana Inn
Ranked #90 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Every thing must have changed. Perhaps it is name "resort". This is not club Met on the
Caspian Sea. My room was clean, hugh free, fresh smelling, attractive, comfortable and my experience was enjoyable. My two night stay cost less than one night in a brand new facility. While not brand new, it sure beat Motel 6 for the same price. My experience was that the stay was worry free, secure, and enjoyable. It is not a family venue and it is not a honeymoon destination It is an Adult environment. It is for gay adults who wish to take a break from the world of limited acceptance and judgement. This is not the newest, the most sophisticated, or a costly retreat place. Those who came expecting such must not live in the same world I do! Was the food great? No, but it was better than I provide for myself. Was the place spic and span? But I wish my apartment was always as kept and comfortable! Was the price outrageous? Absolutely not and it was more than worth every penny. I say my stay was Very
Good!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank John L

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Love this place and all it is made to be. Room rates are great, pools are great and the "scene" offers something for everyone. Those of you with expectations of the Ritz Carlton should realize why you would check in here in the first place and cooment accordingly. This place is always clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: In the summer...poolside for sure!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Ok boys...this is a great place to park your car and have a wonderful carefree weekend. My partner and I have stayed here for the past 25 years and have never seen roaches, bed bugs, or stains on the bedspread. The terrible and bad reviews are ridiculous!!! For goodness sakes petals take this place for what it is and enjoy it!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the pools!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank dennyandben
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Hotel is not all the greatest place to stay but clean and very cool to just hang out.... club is basicly in walk everywhere so they location for a fun drunken night is prefect.

Just a fun good night of club hopping and having a good time... if you havent been then you nees to go check out ..

Room Tip: try to get by the pool if you want to be in the mix of everything ...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank mixedftw
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I feel slighted, my partner and I have stayed here many times when we travel. I have never seen cockroaches in the rooms and the room has ALWAYS been clean and comfortable. The furniture is a little dated but comfortable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I am in a wheelchair and they always do what they can to make my visit comfortable. Have always had a great meal in the restaurant . In fact had a wonderful 38th anniversary dinner on Monday. Lots of cruising but NOT a bathhouse. Beautiful swimming pools and landscaping. I will return here as long as I am able, brings back lots of wonderful memories of when I was young LOL

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is downstairs looking over the pool area
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

This nondescript motel complex right off the interstate is a self contained slice of any major cities gay scene. Within its walls are three or four bars, two pools, a great prime rib resturaunt, and a gay novelty shop. Sleep, cruise, dine, dance, whatever. There are several gay bars with a block radius too.

• Stayed: May 2012
7  Thank MicahHilgendorf
Reviewed 13 June 2012

My partner and I made our first visit to the Habana Inn recently and stayed three nights. It's an old Holiday Inn Motel that has been transformed into a "gay resort." It is quite large, and the fun place to be is in a room opening to one of the two swimming pools. It is fun to see and be seen! There was a huge crowd partying all day Saturday at the pool with what appeared to be lots of local folks as well as guests. We had one evening meal in the hotel's restaurant, and it was quite good and moderately priced. There was coffee in the lobby in the mornings before the restaurant opened which was a nice touch. While the place is definitely old, the bed slept wonderfully and there were signs of some updates like new carpet in our room. I also did not see any of the bugs that some reviewers have mentioned. Although it caters to gay men, there were also some women there, and there was no public nudity. They also had a good police presence at night to provide security. This was a place we had wanted to visit for some time, and I am glad we did. It was fun, and did I say the room was really cheap? Oh, they also have free WiFi that works very well AND plenty of free parking.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple