“Super cute...!!”
Review of Sara Sara

Sara Sara
Ranked #16 of 35 Bakeries in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is an adorable little cupcake shop in OKC. The pink and white decor is sooo super cute - you can't help but wander inside to order up some of their sweet goodies!!
Love the display case and their choice of cupcake flavors.

I have to admit, I have pretty high standards when it comes to cupcakes - I've had some of the best. If you're ever in Seattle, you HAVE to try Trophy Cupcakes - they are the best I've had yet...!!

With that said, the cupcakes here aren't "to die for" (they were a little dry for my liking) but they are still yummy and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. :)

1  Thank COGirl_17

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The cupcakes are expensive, but I don't mind paying for great food. I actually returned my chocolate cupcake it was hard and dry and my friend's vanilla was dry it was like eating week old cupcakes. I remember when they first opened and enjoying the red velvet and the strawberry. I don't know what happened. Very Sad.

1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Sara Sara is set in a cute house which is so inviting. The white and pink decor is so inviting. Oh but the tasty cupcakes are the real treat. They offer a great variety of homemade flavors that expand the imagination. I think you should give them a try.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

First of all.... let me just say this place is all "hype" and I am very happy I did not purchase 1 dozen! I was buying cupcakes for my husbands birthday and I looked at the menu online before driving 30 minutes to Penn Square Mall to purchase the cupcakes. The price advertised online is $39.00 but inside the store they are priced at $45.00 for 1 dozen. Now after trying the cupcakes I think both price are absurd! I was going to buy the 1 dozen but the selection wasn't that great and I did not want 2 of every flavor so I settled for 4 for $14.00. I was going to have my husband take the extra cupcakes (had I purchased the 1 dozen) into work for his coworkers. That's the second reason why I am glad I didn't purchase the dozen. Once I was home and eating the cupcakes I really realized how big they are. My husband and I had to cut each cupcake in half so that we could share the different flavors. The only cupcake I could really choke down was the Carrot Cake. It was okay. The other flavors I got were the Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate with Vanilla Frosting, and the Sir Elton John. Okay... The Sir Elton John is gross. It tastes like I am eating a Pink SPONGE with no flavor. That's what I am most disappointed in about these cupcakes. There is no flavor whatsoever, except in the frosting, which tastes like... frosting! That is the only decent thing about these cupcakes, is the presentation. I wont be going back, not because of the price but because of the lack of flavor. I would like to explore the other cupcake places in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I try to make abs in my kitchen, but in the kitchen of Sara Sara Cupcakes are delicious sweets. I had the "Sir Elton John" and Mint chocolate cupcakes.

The mint chocolate could've had more mint to it and the Sir Elton John? It taste just like a Sara Lee strawberry cheesecake. Which I absolutely love, but only eat "once in a blue moon."

One of my good friends absolutely loves this place! I dont eat sweets or cupcakes that often because of my fitness regimen, but on this day I sort of cheated. Ah why not! Everyone deserves to satisfy their sweet tooth every "once in a blue moon." Ha!

They had a special of 3 cupcakes for $10, but I opted for 2 because I didnt know if I could've finished the third one. I finished my two along with 3/4 of a leftover coconut flavored cupcake from a friend. As with most cupcakes, most of your flavoring is going to be found in the frosting and up top. Once you're down into the middle and core it just kind of gets bland. It was the same way with these cupcakes, but overall I did enjoy the treats.

I think that if I had a glass of milk (skim or vitamin D) then that would definitely have complemented the cupcakes.

On the outside, it looks like a regular house, but on the inside you'll find all the cupcakes you can eat. If you're in OKC and have a sweet tooth be sure to stop by.