“worst experience!”

Ranked #134 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kendra C
Patrick P, Owner at Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Reviewed 25 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ronald W

Reviewed 25 March 2014

What should have been a great trip was not! We were checked into the wrong room and at 11:30pm, when we were already in bed, the front desk called and said she gave us the wrong room! We had to get up and move! Our bed was sloping downward and the head of the bed, extremely questionable spots on the carpet, the smell was bad!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ladonna H
Patrick P, Owner at Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences that you were left to deal with after check in. As I know mistakes are gonna happen in life, Im just sorry that it was you that had to go througn the inconveniences of moving rooms at night when you were already checked in, We are in the middle of redoing the rooms there and having new mattress put in as well as the rooms painted and new carpet put down. Our goal is to have you satisfied with your stay and eager to come back on your next visit. I do hope that you would give us another chance in the near future to stay and see the changes that were made and that were not complete during this most recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again....

Reviewed 11 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kay F
Patrick P, Owner at Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Reviewed 4 March 2014

1  Thank Shane H
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Since my transfer to Oklahoma City, I have been staying at Days inn Fairground. It is the front desk who keep personal touch to every guest, made possible my stay here. My room is always neat and clean. Linen is crisp and pillows are firm and in there shape. Every month my carpet get shampooed. Don't think of me as weekly guest. I am a daily guest. Besides week AC/Heat unit, the pluses are so many I like to give 5 stars.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stay at Days Inn in OKlahoma City, and Cebu Philippines. I cannot say that I would recommend Days Inn in either location. My latest stay was disappointing due to not being able to shower in the morning. Thus far, I have not been able to get a full nights rest in OKC.

The first week I stayed in your OKC Hotel the couple next door was having sex all night and coming through the wall. The second week, the people next door was slamming their door repeatedly until 3:30am, and a used wet towel was still in the bath tub from the previous guest. The third week, I was not able to turn the shower dial to the "hot" position. In addition, on my last visit to the OKC location I visited the lounge. I didn't even get a chance to sit down and other patrons that were familiar with the bartender began hurling insults at me.

I think Days Inn overcharges for what I have had to endure.