“Overnight stop”

Ranked #60 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Pahrump, Nevada
“Overnight stop”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The hotel is nice... large room. Second time we stayed overnight at this location. What we didn't like is the cold water in the "heated indoor pool". The pool is small and it should not cost a lot to heat it a few degrees warmer. Walk to restaurant.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Gainesville, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2013

First Time at this property , will be back , soon, I have been traveling on the road and have kept with the Confort Inns and Choice hotels for over 12 years, yes i get special treatment, but it pays to be loyal; Anyway when you come to a new property,you are testing the waters. some good some ok some bad.
This was not the to be this night, The Staff was out-standing and worked hard to take care of several customers , came through well;People Travel and on a long day it wears on them or the KIDS.
So a true road man waits for the crew to be taken care of as you do this for a living.

The lady at the desk did take care of all us fast and soon I was on my way, yes I got a upgrade without asking. nice suprise , very nice room. When I went to dinner The staff gave me the rundown of the area, parking ,places to eat and shopping areas. Good Show

Room Tip: My room was looking north, not too sure you need more no road noise
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I have used this location on several trips to Oklahoma City when I needed to spend a couple of nights near the airport. It is not an upscale place but then it does charge the price you pay for upscale. I wouldn't recommend it for an extended family vacation but as I said when I am in town this is where I stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Cleveland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Stayed in their King Jacuzzi room and it was outstanding! A ton of room in the room, the jacuzzi was amazing and HUGE!!! Room was on the back side of the hotel away from I-40 so very quiet. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When we got back to the hotel after dinner we thought we would be up all night with a couple of buses there(I think it was a wrestling tournament), but our room was very quiet and the only sound we heard was some thumps on the floor above us in the morning, but we were already up. Great place to stay and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank James H
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We check in here on our way to a church convention in Memphis. The fact that this hotel was close to the Interstate, was both good and bad. The guys at the Front Desk were helpful, the rooms were clean, and we enjoyed the indoor pool. My wife and kids said I ate too much for breakfast, so I guess that means I liked it. The kids didn't want to get out of the indoor pool The kids wanted to stay another night, but we had to get to Memphis. .

Room Tip: Ask them for one away from the Interstate.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ted J
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Reviewed 30 November 2012

My husband & I went to visit relatives for Thanksgiving and picked this motel for the indoor pool and hot breakfast. We booked for 3 nights with Choice Privileges pts. We had difficulty finding it with our GPS and went way over to the west side of the city but nothing was there. We went back & found this one. THAT should get fixed. Well worth the trouble tho. Very nicely furnished room with a couch and coffee table in an extra sitting area (couch did have a stain on both sides of a cushion), nice bath & vanity area. Glenn used the upholstered bench for his suitcase while I used the drawers & closet ~ we were right at home! 2 comfy beds, great hot breakfast ~ either sausage or bacon with scrambled eggs and lots more every morning, even a nice tea selection. We will go back!

Room Tip: We were in 118 and it was quiet, the air conditioner & fan was good. One morning some jerk woke...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

We have traveled through this area on business for many years. We have stayed in this hotel every time. The rooms have always been clean, bed comfortable, and the breakfast offering is above average. The staff is friendly. The only draw back is that the hotel is close to the interstate and there is road noise on the front side if the heat or air is not on. We think they should swap and put the bed in the place of the sofa and visa versa in the king room.

• Stayed October 2012