After travelling on a motorcycle (trike) for 9 hours, I needed a room for the night. Having stayed in a Comfort Inn in New Mexico, I figured this was a good place to go. When I walked in, I was immediately hit with an overwhelming smell of chlorine from the pool. I don't think the pool area is well ventilated. I was able to get a room for the night.
The room was clean. The area near my room was a little noisy at times, but overall quiet. No chlorine smell once I reached the room. However, the air conditioner smells weird. The temp was comfortable, so I just turned the a/c off.
The room was fairly bare. Not much decoration, bare walls, dated lamps. Definitely needs a makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-40 near Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City. Clean and spacious suites available. New 37" HD TVs in rooms along with a refrigerator, microwave and pull out sofa in every room. Full hot breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Fairgrounds West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Fairgrounds West Oklahoma City