After driving 10 hours I was glad to get to the Comfort Suites at 9:00 pm. They were able to accomodate us with a nice, clean room. The bed was really comfortable. The only problem I had was with the water pressure in the bathtub, if you want a bath start running the water 10-15 minutes before you want to bathe, lol. After I got home I noticed on my credit card bill that they charged me for 2 nights instead of 1. I called and they took care of it right away. And the continental breakfast was really good, they had bacon and eggs and make your own waffles plus all the usual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-40 near Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City. Clean and spacious suites available. New 37" HD TVs in rooms along with a refrigerator, microwave and pull out sofa in every room. Full hot breakfast in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Fairgrounds West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Fairgrounds West Oklahoma City