I stayed in the Courtyard Oklahoma City Downtown for 1 night while on business recently.
The hotel is situated just adjacent to Bricktown. (2 minute walk)
This is a very modern clean hotel (nice lobby, dining facilities, gym)
-The rooms are very clean and tastefully decorated
- Beds and linens are comfy and luxurious
- Rooms seem sound proof
- Free high speed internet
- Add a mini-fridge
- Change the coffee maker for a larger better model
- Heating/AC was the outside wall module type, which doesn't regulate temperature as good as a central type
- Add more TV channels
What you should also know:
- Parking cost $13.01
- Breakfast is not included in room rate
- A good choice for a short stay business trip or a romantic stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Oklahoma City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Marriott
- Oklahoma City Courtyard
- Courtyard Oklahoma City Downtown