“The Best Barbeque in Town”
Review of Swadley's Bar-B-Q

Swadley's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #150 of 1,705 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wow, this barbeque is something to die for. The ribs will melt in your mouth. There are 5 different types of sauces. You must try the spicy beans! I love the hot links and brisket! Beware they close on Sundays at 2 pm!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We tried their Ribs - fair, only - Their Pulled Pork sandwich was quite good - table sauces are pretty good - sides: Slaw (too much mayo for my taste), Mac & Cheese (fair), San Antonio Pinto Beans (Good) and Spicy beans (tasty, but not spicy enough) - Service was very good -

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Swadley's is a must stop every time we are in Oklahoma City. We have never had bad food there and the service is great. Everyone in our family loves it!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went on a Wednesday evening after going to Best Buy. Swadley's had a temporary special : prime rib or prime rib sandwich. I got the sandwich which came with 1 side dish. The sandwich has fried onion "strings" on top of the sliced prime rib meat. I got corn on the Cob-ette for my side. Also the order came with "au jus" which was very good. I ate it like a French dip sandwich. My drink was kept refilled. Every thing tasted very good. I will go back to this location.

1  Thank BlueBarron3
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to Swadley's while staying in town on our way to Texas. We stopped in not knowing what to expect. It is an order at the counter and the sit down with a number setup. They had a decent selection of food to choose from. I decided on the Ultimate BBQ sandwich with Mac n Cheese and my wife had the pulled pork sandwich and campfire taters. The waiter introduced himself (Dwight) and let us know about Swadley's. He brought us our drinks and samples of the house made BBQ sauce as well as 2 kinds of pickles onions and jalapeños. Great service and great food! If I ever pass through again I'll be sure to stop in!

1  Thank Jeremy F