“This is a 10 for value, service, and quality!”
Review of Swadley's Bar-B-Q

Swadley's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #123 of 1,733 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Great Gluten Free selections! Big portions for price with several sauce options. I love the hot and grumpy sauces! Employees seem happy and fun atmosphere. Much better than Rib Crib.

2  Thank Christinatravelbound

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wow, this barbeque is something to die for. The ribs will melt in your mouth. There are 5 different types of sauces. You must try the spicy beans! I love the hot links and brisket! Beware they close on Sundays at 2 pm!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We tried their Ribs - fair, only - Their Pulled Pork sandwich was quite good - table sauces are pretty good - sides: Slaw (too much mayo for my taste), Mac & Cheese (fair), San Antonio Pinto Beans (Good) and Spicy beans (tasty, but not spicy enough) - Service was very good -

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Swadley's is a must stop every time we are in Oklahoma City. We have never had bad food there and the service is great. Everyone in our family loves it!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went on a Wednesday evening after going to Best Buy. Swadley's had a temporary special : prime rib or prime rib sandwich. I got the sandwich which came with 1 side dish. The sandwich has fried onion "strings" on top of the sliced prime rib meat. I got corn on the Cob-ette for my side. Also the order came with "au jus" which was very good. I ate it like a French dip sandwich. My drink was kept refilled. Every thing tasted very good. I will go back to this location.

1  Thank BlueBarron3