“Great for Special Occasions”
Review of Vast

Vast
Reserve with OpenTable
Vast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,690 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Locally inspired, locally sourced. We believe in fresh fare and cool cocktails. Date-night dinners and leisure lunches. Smiling staff and vast views. And we believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home - it's our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. You don't need a tie and tails to dine at Vast, but our dress code does exclude ripped or torn clothing, gym wear, and ball caps. The Bar and Lounge at Vast is open one hour earlier than the restaurant: Monday - Thursday: 4-11 p.M. Friday and Saturday: 4 p.M.-Midnight
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Just celebrated our 45th anniversary at Vast. Menu is limited and pricing makes this a special occasion only restaurant for us. Food was great. Service was great. View is highly touted but what can you do when all you see is the east side of Oklahoma City? Toured the private dining areas on the west side of the tower. View is better but $85/person minimum makes it highly unlikely I would ever try dining there. I'll probably be back for the 46th.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Setting is spectacular. Bar quite unique but too small. Menu is impressive as is presentation, but portions, pricing and service are not. I understand new management and chef are in the offing according to the local press. This could be a spectacular restaurant and a spectacular experience but need spectacular vision and talent to pull it off. Not quite there yet.

1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The service was tops, the food was absolutely delicious and the bartender knew his stuff. All of this 49 floors above OKC. Go.

1  Thank jmcfarland76
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our reservations were at 5 pm which is when they open. They don't let you go to the elevator until exactly 5. I thought that was a little strange. It would have been nice to get a drink at the bar before dinner. There were no chairs in the waiting area either. The view is nice. It might be better at night. The food is mediocre at best. My husband had the filet. It was not that great. I wanted to order the sliders and a dip from the bar menu and they wouldn't let me. They did offer to seat us at the bar if we wanted to move. They said that fries are not allowed on that side of the restaurant. I had the shrimp appetizer. It said that it was served with potato salad which was 4 tiny potato halves covered with a dressing. No greens of any kind. The portions were very small. We were still hungry when we left. Our cocktails were good. I had the Pimm's drink and my husband had a Manhatten. Valet parking is $10. We tried to park in the self parking but the card readers kept having errors. There are so many other options for fine dining in OKC. I'd recommend Mickey Mantles or Nonna's over this place which both offer complimentary valet service and delicious food. We were out by 5:45.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Not only does this place have drinks, but also good food along with a breathtaking view. All staff is friendly and helpful and they go the extra mile to make it special. I came here for my anniversary and had a great experience. We didn't say it was our anniversary but if we did I'm sure Vast would have helped us make it extra special. I would come here for all occasions not just special.

1  Thank Adriana C