“Great for a birthday party”

Michael Murphy's Dualing Pianos
Ranked #2 of 43 Nightlife in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went here for my friends 25th birthday party and had a great time. We ended up kind of falling into this place on accident, we weren't sure where to go but once we got in we had a great time! The drinks were reasonable priced and strong and the bartenders were always very nice. The music was fantastic and the pianist were very entertaining. All in all, a great time was had by all!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place was unbelievable. Whether you are with a group or by yourself (better with a group though), the atmosphere is fun, upbeat, and highly entertaining. The guys performing are hilarious, bantering back and forth with jokes and different songs, and occasionally pull people on stage and sing crude songs with them! Its hysterical and I can't believe how much music these guys know and play, from journey, to michael jackson, to old school hip hop, to metallica. Its such a great time and the $10.00 cover charge I paid was well, well worth it.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

So much fun! Every single song and performance was hilarious. We've always stopped and listened outside but never been inside before. For a first visit I was blown away with how much fun we had. We will definitely be going back each time we go to Bricktown!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our group had a great time making requests and singing along. It was not crowded early on a Thursday, but filled up as the night progressed. The 3 pianists and drummer were fun and talented, engaging and entertaining the audience. The cover charge was only $3, maybe because it was a weeknight. The crowd was nice and not too rowdy, even though many of them were Longhorn fans. Boomer Sooner!

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Hands down..the most memorable place I've ever been too in OKC. It is very difficult to get a good seat, so plan ahead! I am not a big music fan, but I was told to give it a shot...now I am a MMDP fan. Was slow at first, then the drinks flowed..in the crowd..it was a blast..funny and just good fun. Staff was great and the talent isn't just good, they are all AMAZING. Not just in the piano, but steel guitar, drums, base, etc..they played Def Lepard, Lady Gaga and all the old piano faves as well...Not a bit disappointed..a must see...but be patient or plan ahead.