“Nice little spot in downtown OKC”
Review of Kitchen No. 324

Kitchen No. 324
Ranked #2 of 1,705 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kitchen No. 324 Is a seasonally inspired Cafe, Craft Bakery and Coffee Curator serving American Rustic Cuisine. No. 324 Is the downtown address for fresh. Everything we serve is hand crafted each day starting at 4am. We proudly use local, organic and sustainably farmed products when possible. Inspired by kitchens from all across America, we hope to bring warm and inviting food, using classic preparation techniques and exciting new flavors and ingredients.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had lunch and breakfast here last week. Bit of a "hipster" place and not somewhere you go for a typical Oklahoma biscuits and gravy breakfast and most breakfast items revolve around poached eggs (not my favorite). But it was very good and I'd certainly go back. And the donuts... decadent!

Lunch was okay... I had the chicken salad and wish there had been a tad more flavor. But it was not bad and my dining companion enjoyed their soup and salad. It's often hard to find a good place in downtown but this one certainly fits the bill.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I dined here on two consecutive mornings. The food was excellent and the service was great on Saturday.
The restaurant was not crowded on Sunday. It was very frustrating to watch my meal sitting alone on the warming shelf on Sunday while the server chatted with her co-workers.
When I asked another server about my meal waiting on the shelf I was told they were waiting for potatoes.
I was served a cold meal with hot potatoes.
They can do much better and the food deserves better service.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for brunch a month or two ago. The atmosphere is very nice but it stayed very busy. We ended up sitting at a "community table" which wasn't ideal but not a deal breaker. We had the green eggs and ham and the open faced toast, and both were excellent. The wait staff was friendly and helpful as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had dinner here on a recent overnight stay in downtown OKC. The interior is clean and not loud even with many tables filled. The servers are all very helpful and appear to enjoy working there. The menu emphasizes fresh and local ingredients and is very creative.
On the evening we dined there, we ordered a shaved asparagus salad and a baby kale Caesar salad; both were delicious. For entrees, we ordered fried chicken pot pie and braised short ribs; both were excellent. The pot pie is topped with a fried chicken leg and contained lots of yummy chicken and vegies under the puff-pastry crust. The short ribs were tender and served over assorted vegetables. We also shared an order of broiled brussel sprouts, combined with hazelnuts and sage, which was equally yummy!
The wine list is small but includes a nice variety. Overall, this meal is a pleasant memory of our trip!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I go there almost every weekend. It's so nice & clean, and the food is very good. The coffee is also fresh, made right there. I have also had dinner there, and it's just as good. Easy access with large free underground parking lot.