“Good food, beer, and atmosphere”

Bricktown Brewery Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sheridan Avenue
Transit: The downtown Trolley stops on our Southeast corner.
“Good food, beer, and atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you're in the Bricktown district of Oklahoma City, definitely stop in at the Bricktown Brewery. Not only do they have a full slate of commercial beers, but they also brew their own: Bricktown Brown, 46 Star Oklahoma Amber Ale, Remington Red, Single String Stout, and Wiley's One-Eyed Wheat. Along with the delicious Uber Cheeseburger that I had, I enjoyed the Stout and the Brown. It was a memorable meal, with two great, craft beers.

• Visited July 2014

Rye, Australia
“A major disappointment ”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

A brewery with no tap beer. This must be a joke but no joke. Sorry folks only bottled beer our brewery is out of service.
So we had very poor quality appetisers and left.
Server was conspicuous by her absence even on a quiet Tuesday .

gloucestershire
“No atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I didn't like this place. No atmosphere. The waitress was a little pesty. we had one drink and left.

Visited June 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great burgers and fries! Air conditioning was set way too high”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I went in for a late lunch and grabbed a seat near the bar. The bar area was comfortable with high chairs, padded booths and TV’s all around. The bar staff was ok, as it took them a while to loosen up and start working the crowd.

I ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a beer. The Angus beef burger was exceptional. The fries and beer was very good.

The restaurant has a bar area to the left upon entry and to the right is the main seating area. There is also an upstairs area, but I was not allowed to even walk up the stairs to have a look around. The bathrooms certainly needed to be serviced as there was paper over-flowing from the trash can and it needed to be freshened up.

In general, I thought the Angus beef burgers were exceptional. My main fault with the restaurant/bar is that the temperature in the bar was so cold. The cold interior made the dining experience very uncomfortable and I found myself hurrying to finish my meal to get out of there, even though I certainly could have stuck around and enjoyed a baseball game playing on the TV.

I can certainly recommend the burgers and fries, but the cold temperature setting in the restaurant/bar made for a much quicker visit that I had anticipated. Also, the staff should be a bit more accommodating to allow customers to, at the very least, check out the entire restaurant/bar as was the case with the Tapwerks’ staff. Also, when requesting my bill my waitress brought someone else's bill, but this was corrected after I brought it to her attention.

• Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A Disappointment”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

5 of us on business in OKC went to the Brewery for dinner. The service was very slow. Either our waiter was new, or he was the only one working in the section where we were seated. He charged two of us incorrectly, but got it worked out.

When I got my iced tea, it was warm. I ordered the chicken fried steak, because that's supposedly the OKC specialty. Boy was I disappointed! It was cold, tough, and the gravy was way too salty.

Visited June 2014