“Definitely pricey - but worth it”
Review of Deep Fork Grill - CLOSED

Deep Fork Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$65
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 13 November 2013

For a business meal I was a little shocked at first by the prices, but it had been recommended by locals and thought it worth a try. The portion size of my Beef Bourguignon was much too large. Although the leftovers for lunch the next day were a bonus. My colleague had the pork chimichurri which was authentic and cooked perfectly. So a big plus on the food. Décor, I really liked. Slightly on the dark side, but I like that, and the booths were comfortable. One negative, if you can call it that was the staff were a little bit too attentive, and if that is the worst complaint, then I will say - I will return.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I think DFG is one of OKC's best restaurants. They have amazing food, and though it is a little pricey, the dining experience makes it worthwhile. Plan to pay about 30-40 per person. When I went it was for a special occasion, and I had the lobster mac and cheese, which was the best I have ever had, and a fish entrée, which was great also. I would definitely return, and think their food is bar none. This would be a great date night/ anniversary experience, or also great for a business dinner, as you are able to talk privately at the booths. I went for a college graduation party, and we were seated in the large dining room, which was very private, and the service was superb.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife had the chicken and I had the ribeye. The chicken was over cooked and dry. The ribeye was one of the worst steaks I have had in years. At $20.00 for half a small chicken and $43.00 for a ribeye a la carte, you would expect a least average or above food. The atmosphere was very nice and the waiter was good. Was told they had changed cooks recently. I think another change may be in order.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We ate off the Sunday lunch menu. I had the Reuben sandwich with fresh fruit and hubby had the prime rib sandwich with fries. They gave us a complimentary piece of coffee cake. With the first bite both of us said, this is so good.
Service was great.

Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Had to remind waitress to bring tea. Crab cakes were good but mushy.
Price is too high for menu iteams.