“Wow what a change”
Review of Deep Fork Grill

Deep Fork Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Deep Fork Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 1,648 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$12 - US$65
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Wow what a change”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Normally I don't write reviews. But this time felt compelled to.

I have been to Deep Fork Grill quite a few times and never had a bad experience. This time was different. The service was impeccable as always, but food just plain sucked.
We started with the Hot Crab Dip, sounded really good, but had a very fishy taste and extremely bland.
My main course was the salmon, this is the house speciality it has to be good right? Not! The glaze on the salmon completely ruined the entire dish.

I'm not sure where they went wrong, but if they want to stay in business, this restaurant will need to fire the cook and hire a real chief.

2 Thank C C

The Woodlands, Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My in-laws were visiting from Detroit and kindly offered to take us to dinner one evening. My husband took a chance and chose Deep Fork Grill. (Being fairly new to the area, we are still checking out various restaurants.) Our party of 5 was seated at a round table in a lovely room off the main dining area - just enough privacy. Our waitress was wonderful. (wish I remembered her name!) The food was incredible! All in our party agreed it was a fabulous restaurant that we will definitely frequent!

• Visited April 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nothing but excellent food and service”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Deep Fork Grill is a good romantic place, where you might consider taking your date to. The food is very very good. I was very impressed with their duck breast meat. Drinks are very good too, but I think they might be a bit overpriced. Bottom line is that it is a great restaurant in OKC.

• Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nothing but the Best”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

For an evening of Romance, Privacy, and a quality meal, you have to stop here. Centrally located near I-44 East, you will not be disappointed. Trying to impress your date or client, this is the perfect place to have a quiet meal undisturbed. I highly encourage you to stake your claim.

• Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas, United States
“Another great experiene”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have eaten here before and it was great. I took a business account there for dinner and they were on the mark for service and food again.

They assisted in a nice presentation for an award we were giving. The table was by the fireplace.
The food and drinks from start to finish were tasty and nicely presented.

The décor is warm, with private dining areas, local art etc.

I would go back again when in OKC.

• Visited March 2014