“Excellent Authentic Mexican”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“Excellent Authentic Mexican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

This is our favorite place in Oklahoma City to eat mexican food. We eat here once a week. Highly recommended. Great tacos, burritos and nachos. Not your normal mexican food restaurant. Its a la carte on everything. No free salsa/chip set up. Don't worry though, it's affordable and delicious.

• Visited March 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Some of the best mexican food Ive had and really affordable! Food is cooked right so it tastes mexican without being over seasoned. Order at the counter and sit down. We didnt have to wait any longer than 5 or 10 minutes before they called our number, and they were pretty busy. Definately going to be a regular choice for us now.

• Visited March 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Really Good Food !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

We visited this restaurant a couple of years ago and just now decided to go back. I can't believe we missed out on a lot of good food. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My wife and I split orders of 6 flautas ( chicken and steak ) and 3 soft tacos ( chicken and steak ). And everything was really really good. We got drinks and the tab was only $17.00. We felt this was a lot of food for our money. The restaurant is very clean and nice, and we will be going back more frequently.

• Visited February 2013
“Best Mexican Food Outside of Mexico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

My first impression of a Mexican food restaurant is how many Mexican people are eating there. Besides my wife and myself, there was only two other Gringos in the place. Everyone else was Mexican and the place was packed. The food is great and the service is fast and friendly. I speak passable Spanish and it was fun ordering in Spanish. We visit Mexico at least four times a year and eat at small local restaurants and street vendors when ever we can, so I'm some what knowledgeable of what real Mexican food taste like. Tacos San Pedro is by far the best Mexican food I have eaten North of the border. I was skeptical because it is a chain restaurant, but they are the real deal. My favorites are lengua and pescado tacos. It is a 30 minute drive to get there, but it is so worth it!

• Visited January 2013
Dallas, TX
“Best Authentic Mexican Food in Oklahoma City!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

You get huge burritos for $5. You get large quesadillas for $5. You get large Nachos for $5. For the amount of food you can't beat the price. And because it's authentic Mexican, you don't have all of the globby sour cream and American cheese that you get at most Tex-Mex restaurants. You don't taste the preservative taste that you normally get in Americanized Mexican dishes.

Also they have the best Jacmica drinks in Earth! I could have drunk a gallon of the stuff (I probably did).

All of the clerks are friendly and bilingual and they give service with a smile.

You go up to the cashier's counter and place your order first. Then you get a ticket and when your order is ready to come up to the counter and get the order and then seat yourself in the quaint but relatively spacious seating area.

If you want real Mexican food and a great price, then don't go to Oklahoma City without visiting this place!

Visited January 2013