“Amazing Food and Service!!”

Ajanta Cuisine of India
Ranked #320 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Amazing Food and Service!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I found this restaurant via Keep It Local and decided to try it for dinner. Bottom line Ajanta was brilliant! I can easily understand why it has been in business for so long!

We had 3 people in our party and we decided to eat family style. While everything we had was great I must say that the standouts were the bhoti (sp?) lamb and the chicken Korma. I also highly recommend the kachumber salad and raita.. If you are in OKC and love Indian food then Ajanta is a must!!

1 Thank Hunter S

Spokane Valley, Washington
“Surprisingly good Indian food in OKC”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Having lived in Mumbai, I wanted to treat my nephew and his wife to some good Indian food. I didn't expect to find it in OKC, but was pleasantly surprised at Ajanta. Located in one of those strip malls, and nothing special on the outside or inside in terms of décor or appearance, the service was excellent and friendly and the food was very good. We tried a spicy lamb dish which was excellent, also a chicken dish; sorry I don't recall the specific names as well as naan and a cucumber salad. I've had better naan and better salad, however I would definitely recommend Ajanta for good Indian food in OKC. The lunch buffet would probably be a better price option and give you more options for trying different Indian dishes.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank CARL W
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Great Indian Buffet”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food and by far this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have been to. I would highly recommend eating during the lunch hour because you have the buffet option, which is amazing. In the evenings you can only order off the menu, which is fine as well. I would highly suggest this place to anyone wanted excellent Indian food.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Keaton C
“Hidden Gem on Penn”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! We love trying new food and they offer the best Indian food in the metro. Service was impeccable and they graciously explained menu items. Chicken Korma = 2 Thumbs Up! A must try!

1 Thank jaxj3105
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Ajanta offers north Indian cuisine with spices tuned to the American palate. The portions are large and the service is prompt and friendly. To complete the experience, their prices are moderate.

• Visited January 2014