“Great place for a family breakfast!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #99 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stopped this morning for breakfast on our road trip through Oklahoma. We were seated right away and our server took our drink order immediately. She brought our drinks and served them with a smile and a kind word. Our breakfast order was taken and very quickly, it appeared at the table. Coffee was topped off and we were frequently checked on. Everything was yummy! I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The staff was very friendly, the location was perfect as it is located near the highway and within walking distance of the hotel. The food was delicious as always. Then again, I am biased as I am huge fan of this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Standard Cracker Barrel. Food was served quickly and was as expected. No wait for tables or for someone to take my order. The manager stopped by each table to greet the customers and made an effort to make everyone feel welcome. My only complaint was the hostess- as she was seating me she asked "Just ONE today? Are you traveling ALONE?" I'm sure everyone in 4 counties could hear her and I would have appreciated a little more respect as to my privacy and safety while I was, as observed, traveling alone.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Not at all up to regular C-Barrel standards. Food was yucky. Slow service. Server did not speak English and I don't do Spanish.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

If you've been to more than one Cracker Barrel, you know that they vary in quality. This location is good; the food is hot, fresh (for Cracker Barrel), and edible. Other than that, reviewing a Cracker Barrel is like reviewing a McDonald's--it is what it is, providing a familiar menu in an expected atmosphere for people who (like me occasionally) who don't want to make an effort, they just want a comfortable spot to eat some comfort food.