“Parking lot was full, but immediate seating!”

Charleston's Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 1,696 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Staying in a nearby hotel, so drove down the road looking for a good restaurant for supper--several to choose from. Charleston's parking lot was full & that's a good sign folks like to eat there. Even though it was a Fri. night, we were seated & served quickly. Outstanding baked potato soup & croissants with a drizzle of honey. Casual & very nice inside. Wish we had one in Indiana!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We hadn't been to Charleston's on the NW Expressway for sometime, and yesterday it was time. It was one of those times when the restaurant was quite busy, but as usual the staff were on top of it. The service was great, as always, and the food exceptional. My favorite, Prime Rib, was done just right, and those garlic mashed potatoes were so tasty. My husband, loves the glazed carrots, and there were so many he brought them home along with one of his pork chops. We have never had a disappointing meal, at this restaurant, and always look forward to a good meal. The manager works right along with his staff, and they were all hopping, keeping their customers happy, and that is why they have their customers returning, time after time.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Never having been here, we visited to support our grandson in a national swim meet. We were very pleased with our experience at Charleston's. I enjoyed the smoked salmon - deliciously fresh with great, fresh vegetables on the side. My husband was equally pleased with his prime rib. We each had Caesar salad,which was freshly made, with just a hint of garlic and anchovy- served with a freshly baked croissant. Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. Prices were reasonable in light of the quality of the meal.

We may never be back to Oklahoma City, but would recommend Charleston's without reservation.

1  Thank Jane H
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Charleston's was a spur of the moment decision because it was across the street from my lodging and I wanted a quick meal. The outdoor digital sign said "immediate seating available," which influenced the decision to pull into their parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in because of the beautifully decorated interior.....low lights, nicely set tables, and a nice atmosphere. However, I thought I might be inappropriately dressed because I was dressed in casual travel clothes and it certainly looked like "fine dining." The young lady assured me that I was o.k. and led me to a table. The server immediately came to the table, asked for my drink choice, and told about some of the menu items....all of which sounded delicious. The menu choices included steak, fish, pasta, and assorted other entrée choices. My meal of grilled salmon with a delicious sauce and baked potato melted in my mouth! My friend had blackened salmon with fresh clam chowder and said it was some of the best he'd ever tasted. This dining experience was one of the best I've had in a long time beginning from the time I walked into the restaurant until I was told 'good night' when I left. I would highly suggest that folks try Charleston's on South Meridian St. The service is excellent, the food is awesomely delicious, and the environment is filled with atmosphere that could be perfect for a quiet, romantic dinner for two, a family dinner, or a meal for a traveler. The staff is cordial and attentive to all. It was moderately priced, which makes it even better! This would be a great choice for anyone.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

40th Anniversary ,we were on our way up to Wichita,KS. on an antique hunt. We were near OKC and started checking for steakhouses. Came across Charlestons, we lucked out. Food and service were great! The tenderloin was good, but the shrimp were awesome! Jumbos were as firm as lobster, had grilled and blackened, both were great. Will rremember this place when back in town.