“I love this place. It is quiet and has a unique feel.”

Jamil's Steak House
Ranked #113 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$15 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“I love this place. It is quiet and has a unique feel.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Jamil's has been around forever. It is a high end steakhouse but with a very unique feel. You'll receive 2-3 courses before your main entre, which will include hummus and fresh veggies, cabbage rolls, a plate of smoked meats (think fried bologny), and bread. I don't know why I love this place but I do - I think it's the fact that you can relax and not be in a hurry. And the food is really really good.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MindyS3

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Dishonest”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

They did not honor groupon. Had to get a refund from groupon. As for the food it was nothing to write home about and way over priced. If you want a good steak in okc go to cattlemans in stockyard city.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Sup-V
“Weekend getaway!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Wow!! What an awesome steak!! I haven't had a steak cooked that perfect since I did it myself! Next time you're in town RUN to this place!!

2 Thank Debbie C
“WOW! Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you haven't had Jamil's, GO THERE NOW! This is mouth watering, home run, fireworks, kind of steak!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Alliemommy5
Moore, Oklahoma
“good food, slow for lunch”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Went here with some friends for lunch on a Wednesday. Our waiter recommended the catfish as the thing to try. It came with choice of fries or baked potatoe (for an extra 2.99!), salad, and green beans. The salad and green beans were nothing special but the catfish was tasty. The mud-vein was removed. Probably 6 pieces or so of catfish. The fries still tasted good even when they got cold. Also tried the Ultimate Pig sandwich which had smoked ring bologna, pork tenderloin and jalapeno bacon with BBQ sauce...wow it was good! Had a bite of the Mickey Mantle 1/2 lb burger with jalapenos and cheese. It was a thick burger and pretty tasty. I prefer my burgers not cooked to well-done. The meat didnt seem especially flavorful. The tabouli was ok. The restaurant is very dark, decor is somewhat jazz inspired. Its not a very big place so I would recomend reservations. My only real complaint would be that our waitress wasn't the friendliest and it took at least 25 minutes to get our lunch. There were 7 of us and they added gratuity without mentioning it at alll, which was fine because she didnt deserve any extra. I really wanted to try a bite of the grilled cheese sandwich that someone at the table had.

• Visited March 2014