“Great BBQ and More”

Blu's BBQ
Ranked #93 of 1,690 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, great service, just a couple of minutes from downtown and across the street from the Oklahoma City Memorial.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Located right near the OKC bombing memorial, this restaurant has perhaps the best barbeque in Oklahoma City. Wait staff are superb. Dining area feels terrific.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I've been here a couple of times and really enjoy the food. It takes a bit to get the food out but it's worth the wait. They don't have it listed on the menu but they make a fried smoked brisket and a fried smoked chicken that are out of this world. I would drive there now to eat the chicken again. Today two of us ordered a half rack of ribs. Mine were a little dry but my friends were amazing so there is a bit of a consistency issue it seems. This last time I went they passed out free cookies at the end of the meal and they were great. I enjoy coleslaw with BBQ and the slaw at Blu's is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My husband and I stopped here after viewing the bombing memorial, and we're glad we did. We enjoyed the brisket sandwhich and okra. I enjoyed looking at some of the historic photographs. The service was quick and friendly and the bathroom was bright and clean.

1  Thank losita
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I just visited Blu's for the first time, it won't be my last. I had the deep fried brisket sandwich, very good taste............my companion had the 2 meat special. pulled pork and brisket with fried okra, he loved it, but could not finish his very generous portion. This place should not be overlooked or missed.