“Will Stay Again”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #35 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel a couple of years ago with an ok experience so we decided to try it again. It's within 5 to 10 minutes from Oklahoma Christian University. The lobby looks very nice when you walk in with many plants on shelves close to the ceiling and pretty furniture for relaxing. The person checking us in greeted us with a smile. When we walked in the room, it felt spacious. The beds were comfortable. The room included a refrigerator and microwave. There was also a desk, a desk chair, a chair for relaxing, and an ottoman. The shower was great. We were very pleased with our room and will stay again in October. There are only 2 things we didn't like. The bathroom sink faucet has a filter on it severely restricting the water flow. It reminds me of being in a roadside bathroom where they try to save on water. It would be difficult to wash something in the sink if you needed to. The sink and counter are in the same room with the toilet and tub. Our preference is to have them separate.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kansas_Judson_Girl

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Our room was actually rather nice, but we cannot give a good review after a thief smashed our car's side window and stole some personal items from the car. It happened on a Saturday night in the hotel parking lot while we slept. We spent Sunday morning cleaning up broken glass and determining what was stolen. Had to wait until Monday to get the window repaired. In dealing with this crime, the local police have been useless. A month has passed, and none of the stolen property has been recovered. Lights in the parking lot and security cameras failed to protect our car. We will stay away from the area in the future.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelarry55354
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were driving 5000 miles on this trip and preferred to stay in Choice hotels to receive the gift card offer. We were in room 116. A/C was very loud. Good breakfast choices but food lukewarm. Hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. Price and quality good for us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fjmAustin
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We chose the first good looking inn coming into Oklahoma City. And we're by pleasantly surprised. Room price was low and quality and service high. A comprehensive breakfast was available and the room very clean and comfortable. It was a fair distance from a range of amenities unless you are satisfied with highway fast food.

Room Tip: All rooms very similar. Location was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I think other choice hotels could learn a thing or two from this Sleep Inn. Clean and inviting lobby, clean hallways, clean room and clean bathroom. The room had a decent sized fridge and microwave. The shower had plenty of water pressure and hot water. Ac was already on, so the room was nice & cool. Within 10 minutes of arriving, staff called to make sure our room was to our standards (which no other choice hotel has done). The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Oh, and the coffee pot was NOT located in the bathroom (jackpot)!! We didn't make it to breakfast, so can't review on that. The pool looked a little green, but the area was clean. I'd say, this is one of our better choice hotel stays and I'd highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We have stayed at other Choice places, just never the low end of the spectrum. The place was clean, had plenty of fresh towels, and toiletries. Breakfast was very basic. Totally carbs. Coffee was good and hot...which is important to me. Unfortunately, we stopped in rather late for us since we weren't sure where we would end our drive for the day. After we checked in, my husband noticed that there was a special going on that if you stayed two separate times at Choice hotels you could get a $50 gift card. Since we were on a rather long driving vacation that was a distinct possibility. However, as we learned, we had to, prior to checking in, register online for the special deal. We didn't know about it since we didn't have access to that info until we were checked in. Right away at the suggestion of the night desk clerk we called and registered for the deal. I should add, that we were already members of their 'frequent customer club". I was told to check back in 4 days to see if they would go ahead and count our stay in OK City as our first night of two for the special. I did this, and was told by Arthur from Customer service that if we stayed one more night they MIGHT count our first night in OK City. No promise though. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, he was very hesitant to give me one, asking why I needed one. I said, I'm not happy....that's a good enough reason. After holding for 8 minutes, I hung up. I don't think we will stay at another Choice Hotel anywhere if we have other options (choices). Rules that are that difficult to abide by shouldn't be made. It just isn't good for customer relations.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms would be quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

great rooms an a great front desk guy when i check in he was on top of every thing!! i would stay there again an i would recommend the hotel to my friends an family the breakfest was good an the rooms was very clean

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family