“An authentic taste of Vietnamese glass noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of VII Asian Bistro

VII Asian Bistro
Ranked #821 of 1,633 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Waitstaff
Jacksonville, Florida
“An authentic taste of Vietnamese glass noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

My family and I tried VII Asian Bistro for the first time yesterday. My wife chose the glass noodle bowl with crab, shrimp, and barbeque pork. I chose the glass noodle dish as well only with crab and shrimp. We got a dish of rice and grilled pork for my sons to share. The glass noodles dish broth was as perfectly seasoned as if my wife had made it herself at home. The glass noodles themselves were a pleasant surprise as they were very well cooked and had the slightest bit of al dente left which I enjoy. The only negative was the crab in the soup was the imitation crab sticks. I'll go without the crab next time I order. The grilled pork was fall off the bone tender. The ambience was nice as it had gentle Vietnamese music in the background. The restaurant was very light and open which I enjoyed. It is a place where I did not feel rushed to eat and get out. I saw a couple chatting at a table when my family and I entered and they were still there when we left. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and will definitely come back.

• Visited November 2013