“Happy V Day”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Alex our bartender and the host ( didn't catch his name ) were awesome. It was a very busy Thursday and the night BEFORE heart day, so it was still super busy. We had one of the specials and something from the regular menu. Grilled Monkfish with pasta and a a variation of chili oils decorated with light caviar was cooked very well. I am a grouper fan by nature of being a Floridian and this fish is right up there in my taste buds to that. My husband had the Korean Cowboy which neither of us anticipated to be such a generous cut let alone marinated so well. The temp ordered was MR and it was perfect ( I did taste ). The winner of the eve is their appetizer sushi grade tuna on a bed of greens, FABULOUS!. And oh yes the decorum is lovely and chic. And I must say I will return simply for another fine Lychee martini and another taste of that fine sushi grade tuna. Thank you for such a lovely eve and "good evening farewell " from the Chef at the door upon departure. We will be back.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Never having been in Oklahoma City before and wanting a non-stodgy late dinner on Saturday night I found Guernsey Park on TripAdvisor and let the car's navigation system get me there. A single visit with just two courses isn't enough to provide an adequate foundation for a reliable review but suffice to say I agree completely with the other reviewers. I wanted the duck breast with arugula salad which understandably was no longer available at 10 PM so settled for the seafood combo instead. Perfectly cooked, with the freshest of ingredients and very flavorful it wouldn't have disgraced the finest Beverly Hills culinary mecca. A Creme Brulee dessert was very good too although this is one of those dishes that's either good or not.
Too bad that I'm unlikely to be here again: if Guernsey Park was in Los Angeles I'd be a regular.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

We've been here twice in the last three weeks. Once just two of us and then with our son who was in town for the holidays. The flavors here are fantastic. Each time we've had appetizers, entrees and dessert. The wine list is a bit sparse and on the low value side. The second visit we had only cocktails and the total bill was less for three than for two. I don't mind paying for a good bottle a wine, but the the price versus quality of the wine the first time wasn't up to snuff. But the food is just fantastic! The flavors are wonderful. We've stuck mostly to seafood, although the duck is delicious. Will go back and try the pork chops and the steak. The place has a good vibe, lots of big groups having a good time. We are considering going back next week. This is really a good restaurant that for Oklahoma City is unusual.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Start with the seared beef ceviche and Japanese Hibike whiskey (neat)...and keep going......we loved the seafood sampler and tempura shrimp roll. Be sure to try one of the awesome desserts.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was a wonderful dining experience in a restaurant with a creative and tasty menu. We tried to order the stuffed chicken wings, but there weren't available, so we got the yummy chicken lollipops instead. The oxtail ravioli were also delicious, although the wrappers were tough and difficult to cut into manageable pieces. The unagi bites were just okay, hard to get all the elements in my mouth at once to taste them together. However the grilled nem nuong were very tasty and I enjoyed that dish a lot.
Although this attractive restaurant is extremely loud, thus a trial to try to converse, I would definitely return.