“OKC La Quinta - Quail Springs”

La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs
Ranked #33 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Tulsa, OK
“OKC La Quinta - Quail Springs”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Despite being NEXT DOOR to the pool entrance, we were able to sleep late while we were in OKC for a family wedding.

The room itself is great - plenty of room, feeling of space. The bathroom seems to already need updating. No mold in our bathroom, but that sort of amateur caulking job was there. I showered late and had plenty of hot water.

The breakfast is GREAT. I eat paleo and my husband does not - we were both happy.

This may seem weird, but my lack of needing to deal with any staff kind of made the stay better. The room was sufficient, the amenities were sufficient, there were people available ALL the time if I needed them - just didn't need them. Everything was ship-shape. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others. Again - the bathroom could be updated, but it was definitely not a deal-killer.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JudithM192

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent breakfast, average room, attractive lobby. We were assigned a room without adequate furniture for our 4 night stay and had to request a different one. The new one was ok but the bathroom did have some tub mold which should have been taken care of. Since the property is newer, I hope this type of problem will be resolved by closer inspection.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Andrew F
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 18 August 2014

First let me start off with my one and only gripe. They charge to use the washing machine and the dryer. As a business traveler laundry is something I sometimes have to do and most of the competitors offer this for free. They should offer the use of the machine for free as well, but this is my only complaint.

The location is great, quick access to the turnpike, a nice shopping mall right up the street and tons of great restaurants within walking distance. Walgreens and CVS close by as well which is always a life saver! The area around the hotel is safe and secure, never once had to worry about my car or belongings.

Breakfast was nice, always love a good waffle! The housekeeping staff were great and most of the front desk staff were hospitable and accommodating. There were two African-American girls working the front counter who never once greeted me, even though I walked by them several times one day. They seemed to be more interested in eating the free cookies for the guests. Other than that the rest of the staff was wonderful, especially the woman who worked overnights.

Overall this is a great value, great location and in a safe neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member. I'll just make sure to mention that they need to bring change for the laundry facilities!

Room Tip: If you want to relax, spend the few extra dollars for a room with a whirlpool tub on the 3rd floor!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank timandantoinette
Newman Grove, Nebraska
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed one night at this particular La Quinta. Room was nice and clean with comfortable beds. Swimming pool is small but nevertheless we were able to swim and enjoyed ourselves. Breakfast area is small but the breakfast was better than expected with eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, waffle maker and other items. Staff was friendly and helpful. Near mall and every restaurant known to man (or so it seems!). I would stay there again with my family.

Room Tip: They do have several different suites and bigger rooms so ask.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great location, but the rooms could use some upgrades. The toilets were very loud when you flushed them. You could hear them from the room next door too. The staff was great and very accommodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. My only complaint was the noise from the toilets.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Extremely disappointed in this hotel. When we arrived I thought the lobby was decent. The staff was okay for the most part. Although I did find it odd that the man who help me had to run to check my room first before giving us the key. Omg I walk in the room, and it smelled horrible. The bathroom was disgusting. My husband, and I asked for another room. SMH. At first I thought it was okay. He upgraded us with a room with a hot tub. But let me tell you my husband was wiping cob webs, the carpet was not fresh. It just did not feel very clean at all. The room is very old fashion, and not maintained properly. Not worth the money at all. You can find better.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family