Super 8 Oklahoma/Frontier City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
View Hotel
All reviewsnon smoking roomdefinitely stay here againwafflestxmaintenancefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Overall. HORRIBLE!!! First off. NO WIFI! When we got in our room we had coffee. But no coffee maker??? So the next day my father wanted some coffee. We tell the people at the front desk and they say " Did u steal it? "Or" " Was it there at first?" We tell them no. They say they don't have any. Then 20-30 minutes later we get a coffee maker at our front door. Stupid. Once we make the coffee and we taste we stopped and went to a near by Waffle House, because it was horrible. Their mini fridges are very , very poor. Not cold at all and their microwaves barely work. As well as their lamps. They were missing their plugs we got the plug after looking everywhere. It was in the choir under the tv. The cleaning was very well. And location Is pretty bad. I woke up twice just from eighteen wheelers driving. And cars beeping.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank DoniKaba-Monis
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Room was clean enough. Not the newest facility... Our room reeked of cologne from the time we entered and didn't get any better. Was a little hard on the senses. AC took some wiggling of wires to get it to start. Bedside lights never did work. Bathroom cramped and old. Overall, just didn't feel like a comfortable place to stay.
Noise level was not bad. Far enough away from freeway so it was quiet. Food nearby. Paid $54 a night.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Judy H
Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Let's see where do I begin, the staff barely spoke any English ( including the manager 'Mr. Patel'), 'Robin' was the only person we could understand, but I have no doubt in my mind that she was on crack, and that's not even the worst part.... Our room had a very bad odor since the minute we walked in, we complained about this right away but the 'manager' insisted that it smelled just fine, implying that I was lying and / or trying to get a free room. We just decided to stick it out since it was prepaid. We went to the amusement park next door and came back later in the evening, I've seen junk yards cleaner than their parking lot, if you like trailer parks and abandoned buildings covered with graffiti this is the place for you, couldn't sleep all night worrying about my car or worse my room broken in to since the rooms open up to the parking lot. And don't even get me started on the shady characters hanging out and partying on the balcony right above us. I would still give them the benefit of the doubt for all the before mentioned things as being our bad luck for being there on a bad night, but what we discovered later on was something that I just can't tolerate... BED BUGS, my husband and I woke up in the middle of the night, not from all the commotion but from the welts that itched like hell and had swollen up to the size of marbles. We lifted the sheets and discovered a colony of tiny flat disgusting bed bugs. at this point we just decided to leave without even talking to the front desk as he either wouldn't understand what we were saying or would call us liars again. Take my word and stay at the sleep inn across the highway, for roughly 10$ more you have 10000 times better service..... I have taken some pictures also to prove my claims just in case the 'manager' tries to deny any of this. Worst hotel experience of my life.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I had called Easy to Book to change my reservation date to June 30th from July 1st and after several calls, it was agreed and changed. I called the hotel and Easy to Book several times to confirm my room was changed and the hotel advised not yet but Easy to Book advised it was done and there should be no problem. The manager at the hotel advised to come down and they will take care of me. They sure did. They charged me for another nights stay! The room only had 2 double beds, we were advised we could not have a cot which we needed so my sister had to sleep on the floor. The staff advised the did not have a key to the room for extra towels, there were ants n the sink in the morning, no spare toilet paper so when we called the front desk for some, he advised we had to go and get it, he was watching the breakfast area...there was no one there and he was watching TV.....service is not at this location......I am very unhappy with this service and am looking for reimbursement for the extra room I had to pay for.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Stayed for the softball world series. We would have switched to a diffrent hotel if there had been a single one in the entire city available.
When we got there we found dead bugs all over the floor, the bed sheets had burn holes,blood and other stains all over them. We were afraid to take our shoes off and walk barefoot in the room. The bathtub had jets..but didn't work.
Can't tell you about breakfast because it ended at 9am..was not a roll or coffee to be had...I don't recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012