“Best Italian in OKC”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
EDMOND
“Best Italian in OKC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Only negative is curb appeal...meatloaf and everything else is amazing! Hubby had tiramisu and it was perfect. The wine bar next door is better for coupled and much more romantic.

• Visited June 2013

“Hidden Jewel in a Big City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

Passed by several times, then stopped in for dinner. It's absolutely a place I will eat multiple times in the future.
Service is Fantastic to compliment the meal.

shreveport
“Condescending Service and Bad Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

This location was recommended to us by a local. We liked the idea of having two sides to the restaurant: one side allows children and the other does not. There was a group of six adults so it was a nice option. The wine steward immediately greeted us and told us about the special for the day. We decided we would try it but two people in our group did not like it and asked about a sweet red wine...yes I cringed too when they asked but there was no need for the steward to be rude and say You can find that in a package liquor store down by the nearest bus station. We really liked the wine special for the day but decided not to order another bottle due to his attitude. We mentioned it was a special occasion to him and we would have liked to keep the bottle cork but he scoffed and discarded it. Well okay.... Our server was pleasant however. The food could have been tasty but every dish was drowned in sauce. The prices were a little high for the quality of food. I ordered the chicken parm and the chicken had no flavor. The pasta came on the side which was nice but again, it was drenched in sauce. I only ate about three bites and it tasted like Prego or Ragu but I did take it to go...only to be able to measure the amount of sauce put on this dish. 3 Cups!!! Ridiculous.

• Visited March 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“More intimate than most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

This is not the run of the mill italian restaurant. There are two sides to it. One more formal and the other more casual. The food is not mass produced like some chains but custom ordered and made. I enjoy it all the times I go there.

• Visited September 2012
Oklahoma City
“Friendly Service and Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

My wife and I decided to have a night out without the kids. This place did not disappoint! I thoroughly enjoyed my chicken piccata and my wife enjoyed the eggplant parmigiana. The highlight however was our Shrimp Pompeii appetizer. Wow was that good!!! I also appreciated the drink specials. Maybe a little too much!

• Visited December 2012