“Overpriced and staff needs training”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Ranked #46 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lenexa, Kansas
“Overpriced and staff needs training”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were supposedly locked into one rate but charged a higher rate at check - in. They said they would change it. Went to check-out and rate was $20 higher! They added $45 in "miscellaneous" feea but no one could
explain why. In my opinion it was way overpriced at $139 to begin with and then tried to charge us $185. Crappy views of the highway
and a broken down, nasty restaurant.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank bherrin68
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35, responded to this review, 17 September 2014
Dear bherrin68,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unacceptable service you received from the front desk staff and for the billing issues you have encountered. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

Charisse V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 10 May 2014

If you're looking for a nice HIE relatively close to the downtown of OKC, look no further. The hotel is very nicely appointed in terms of common space and guest rooms.

When reserving, DO request a room which does NOT face I-35 as the hotel is very, very close to this interstate. While I did not specifically notice the noise, I also "sleep like the dead" whereas another guest might be bothered.

Room Tip: Request a room NOT facing I-35
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
David H, Guest Service Rep at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35, responded to this review, 6 October 2014
We would like to thank you for you review. We would also like to extended our open doors to you if you are looking to have a family vacation, as we are for the most part centrally located we are near the Oklahoma City Zoo, White Water Bay, Frontier City, and even the Governor's Mansion. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the OKC area.
Shreveport, LA
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Brand new hotel with an excellent friendly staff that was helpful with any questions that we had during our stay. The hotel breakfast was hot and readily available during our stay. There is a small dive restaurant out front of hotel but the hotel has done a great job with a privacy fence to hide the eye source.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank excursion_2005
We appreciate all of the positive feed back. We hope in the near or far future when you return to the OKC area that you will choose our property to stay at. Even if you are only in the area for the Farmers Public Market, or maybe Some of our tourist attractions like the Bricktown Water Taxi, or even The American Banjo Museum please feel free to stay with us, and we do look forward to seeing you again
Travellers also viewed these Oklahoma City hotels
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City North
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#40 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Brickt...
#117 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown ...
#32 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Mid - Airport Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Okl...
#19 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City – Bricktown

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Address: 1629 S Prospect Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73129-2903
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Ranked #46 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35