“I stay here once a month and it seems to be improving all the time!”

Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites
Ranked #43 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“I stay here once a month and it seems to be improving all the time!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I travel in my business and I stay at this specific hotel about once a month. Recently, they upgraded the carpet, installed some brand new LG flat screen TV's and just gave the entire place a freshening up - and it looks great. I like that some hotels constantly seek to improve both their presentation AND their operation and this is one that fits both of those categories.

They have a good breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy), toast, waffles, cereal, fruit and juices in good supply. Add a nice cup of coffee and breakfast is taken care of. Beds sleep well, air conditioners run quietly and furniture was recently upgraded.

In my opinion - and I travel a lot - a good value for the money, especially in this area of town.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

The rooms are super comfortable, the staff is super friendly... The rooms are clean and cozy.. Management : Jay is an asset to your co, We had an excellent experience . I've stayed in some pretty scary places.. They weren't clean and wouldn't let you have any extra towels. This was not the Case here.. You had everything to make you feel at home.. And it is vet affordable ..Best WesternPlus off Memorial is the way to go... I promise you'll be pleased..

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2013

we arrived in OK city to do some volunteer work. we had no reservations and the city was packed .Will at this hotel went out of his way to get us a room in the BW for our entire stay .He really went out of his way to juggle rooms and dates for us. The hotel was clean near many
restaurants and safe...We sat out the 2nd OK city tornado in a low hallway with the other guests.A good hotel with great staff. Good breakfast! Paul&Patty G

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Raton, New Mexico
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were given a asked for non-smoking room on the third floor. Upon check in when we got to the third floor the hallway smelled very heavy of what we thought was floral spray that didn't cover up a smoke smell. The air conditioner rattled and did not cool as well as we would have liked. The room was clean and kept up nice. Upon check out I mentioned to the clerk about the smell and he said there also smoking rooms on that floor. They need to make more of an effort to get that smoke smell out for any guest that have breathing problems. The breakfast was very good in the mornings.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This hotel is conveniently located off the Tollway north of OKC. Staff was always attentive. The grounds and interior was always kept neat and clean. I believe the owners/managers were named Jay and Will. They were always on site and available for any needs we had. We were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed our 2 week stay. The only improvement I'd make is to the lighting in the rooms. Just a little dark for paperwork, but everything else was great!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Vinita, Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 March 2013

After a very long drive on Saturday 16 March 2013 I decided I couldn't make it all the way home to NE Oklahoma. Decided to stay in OKC for the night and was so glad I chose this hotel. Super clean, awesome rooms, Front desk/night auditor was exceptionally good and very friendly. Missed the breakfast because we slept in so late, so I can't comment on that, but the coffee was good. It is definitely a two thumbs up and rates excellent. Stay here, I promise you won't be sorry. Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
wichita, Kansas, USA
Reviewed 10 March 2013

The room was ok, however there was a strange white powder along areas of the baseboards in the room that gave me an uneasy feeling. The hallway smelled of smoke the entire time we were there and I assumed it was in the housekeeping department because all of the rooms looked to be non smoking. They only offered breakfast until 9 am, to me that isn't enough time for the weekend. Check out is also early and they will fight you for a late check out.

• Stayed March 2013