“Awesome staff, clean rooms, great location!!!”

Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites
Ranked #43 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Mesquite, Texas, United States
“Awesome staff, clean rooms, great location!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Our team travels every year to the Beat the Heat tournament in Edmond OK, but this time was special because we stayed in Best Western Memorial Inn. Convenient location and super awesome staff who went the extra mile to make our stay memorable. Will and Jay are great and we will definitely come back next year!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Good clean motel, comfortable bed, friendly service. Needed a late checkout and was told they'd have to charge an additional day if I stayed past noon due to "the system". Two hours would not have killed them. Had it not been for that I would have been very happy with the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have had occasion to stay in many Best Westerns, some of my stays during difficult personal times. I have been surprised by joy each time as my needs are met beyond my expectations. It is lovely to know that I will be taken care of on the road.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Beaverton, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed at this motel for two days. Everyone was great and the pillow-top beds provided the most comfortable sleep I have had in a long time.; even better that my TemperPedic at home. The receptionist introduced us to the Reward system and signed us up. I highly recommend Best Western and this particular motel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I travel in my business and I stay at this specific hotel about once a month. Recently, they upgraded the carpet, installed some brand new LG flat screen TV's and just gave the entire place a freshening up - and it looks great. I like that some hotels constantly seek to improve both their presentation AND their operation and this is one that fits both of those categories.

They have a good breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy), toast, waffles, cereal, fruit and juices in good supply. Add a nice cup of coffee and breakfast is taken care of. Beds sleep well, air conditioners run quietly and furniture was recently upgraded.

In my opinion - and I travel a lot - a good value for the money, especially in this area of town.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

The rooms are super comfortable, the staff is super friendly... The rooms are clean and cozy.. Management : Jay is an asset to your co, We had an excellent experience . I've stayed in some pretty scary places.. They weren't clean and wouldn't let you have any extra towels. This was not the Case here.. You had everything to make you feel at home.. And it is vet affordable ..Best WesternPlus off Memorial is the way to go... I promise you'll be pleased..

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2013

we arrived in OK city to do some volunteer work. we had no reservations and the city was packed .Will at this hotel went out of his way to get us a room in the BW for our entire stay .He really went out of his way to juggle rooms and dates for us. The hotel was clean near many
restaurants and safe...We sat out the 2nd OK city tornado in a low hallway with the other guests.A good hotel with great staff. Good breakfast! Paul&Patty G

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business