“Recent stay at Best Western”

Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Tulsa, United States
“Recent stay at Best Western”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Rooms very clean and comfortable. Easy access to restaurants and Quail Springs Mall. Staff very accomodating. Located between North OKC and Edmond. Easy access to turnpike and broadway extension. This location has nice suites, health and workout equipment and an indoor pool.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Very helpful management. We needed an early check-in and we were accommodated graciously beyond our expectations. Thanks Jay. This made our trip more enjoyable, relieving time constraint stress. Amenities met all our needs and nice breakfast too.This has become our only place to stay while in the city.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Mesquite, Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Our team travels every year to the Beat the Heat tournament in Edmond OK, but this time was special because we stayed in Best Western Memorial Inn. Convenient location and super awesome staff who went the extra mile to make our stay memorable. Will and Jay are great and we will definitely come back next year!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Good clean motel, comfortable bed, friendly service. Needed a late checkout and was told they'd have to charge an additional day if I stayed past noon due to "the system". Two hours would not have killed them. Had it not been for that I would have been very happy with the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have had occasion to stay in many Best Westerns, some of my stays during difficult personal times. I have been surprised by joy each time as my needs are met beyond my expectations. It is lovely to know that I will be taken care of on the road.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Beaverton, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stayed at this motel for two days. Everyone was great and the pillow-top beds provided the most comfortable sleep I have had in a long time.; even better that my TemperPedic at home. The receptionist introduced us to the Reward system and signed us up. I highly recommend Best Western and this particular motel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I travel in my business and I stay at this specific hotel about once a month. Recently, they upgraded the carpet, installed some brand new LG flat screen TV's and just gave the entire place a freshening up - and it looks great. I like that some hotels constantly seek to improve both their presentation AND their operation and this is one that fits both of those categories.

They have a good breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy), toast, waffles, cereal, fruit and juices in good supply. Add a nice cup of coffee and breakfast is taken care of. Beds sleep well, air conditioners run quietly and furniture was recently upgraded.

In my opinion - and I travel a lot - a good value for the money, especially in this area of town.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business