“I'm Special”

Ranked #101 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Livingston, Texas
“I'm Special”
Reviewed 29 May 2010

Thats how all of the folks at Crowne Plaza make you feel. The wait staff, maintenance, housekeeping, front desk and shuttle service folks always greet you with a smile and make you feel at home. They are a friendly staff. The rooms are clean, comfortable beds the food is delicious and they have cable TV. They have a shuttle service available to take you places that are close by. One of their van drivers, Joe Stripling is especially nice with a great personality and Shannon who works in the restaurant is always very pleasant ready to bring your coffee and take your order. All of the front desk folks are always smiling and very helpful. I had trouble with my TV and maintenance was there in no time to fix it. My husband and I are enjoying our stay at this hotel. We travel all over the US and one thing I noticed here was the extremely friendly staff and how they are ready to go all out to assist you. Thanks to all of you for making us feel so special.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank glo8490

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
san diego, ca
Reviewed 23 May 2010

All we ask for in a hotel is cleanliness, friendliness, and comfortableness. This one had all the bases covered and did it right. Aside maybe from location (but that's subjective, so depending on what part of town you need to be in. . . ) it was great. Clean, friendly, greeted with smiles. Rooms were roomy and had everything needed. The bedding was very comfortable and plenty of hot water/pressure. HAd a nice stay, however short!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 May 2010

This is a great place to stay. My favorite things about this hotel are the staff and comfortable rooms. The staff absolutely makes me feel like I own the place.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Dallas
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Usually when I travel for business, the cleanliness of a hotel is my major concern, as I dislike nothing more than coming after a day of training to a sub-par cleaning job...The Crowne Plaza clearly spends a great deal of effort to making sure all corners of the hotel are constantly upheld. The staff was super nice and helpful as well! Would definitely revisit next time I have training in OKC!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 April 2010

This hotel is much better than it was 6 months ago! Hotel was very appealing on the outside, staff was friendly, room was up to date and comfortable. Looks like they've put some money and training into it, I was here last summer and it wasn't this nice!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 February 2010

After a long flight from the East Coast, all I wanted was a good nights sleep. The check-in personnel were exceptional---very friendly and engaging. When I got to the room, I was immediately impressed by the comfort of the bed and the work station. My wake-up call request went off without a hitch and again was impressed by the lobby amenities----free coffee! After dealing with the staff for a couple of days, we were on a first name basis by the end of my stay. Check out was quick and efficient and was thanked for my business. My impression of this hotel will make me a return visitor.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank miachloeian
Reviewed 22 December 2009

The front desk was very friendly and helpful. We had quick check-in and check out. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We wanted to sleep in and had no problem doing so since the halls were very quiet. As Hotwire customers, we were treated no differently than other guests. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple