“Very good bagels”

Ranked #2 of 32 Bakeries in Oklahoma City
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Very good bagels”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We ate at locations in Edmond and Moore and they both had very good bagels. The service was better at the Edmond location, but the Moore location had just had their grand opening and had some kinks to work out. Very tasty bagels.

• Visited April 2014

San Diego, California
“Very Good Bagels”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I must say I was pleasantly surprised to hear Christian music playing upon entering the establishment. The bagels and cream cheese were a hit to the meeting that I brought them too. I had the jalapeno bagel with jalapeno cream cheese. It was fantastic.

• Visited March 2014
Mena, Arkansas
“All kinds”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Bagel sandwiches: your imagination is the limit. Kind of like ordering a pizza. Pick you bread and your toppings. We had the "Meat Lovers" on jalepeno cheddar. Delicious! Expect to wait though. We always had a line at the ordering point.

Visited March 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“BEST BAGELS IN OKC”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I like good NY style bagels and Old School does it right. Big dense and chewy. I discovered Old School a couple of years ago when I had to come to OKC several times a month and I never miss an opportunity to stop.

Had a Jalapeño with cream cheese this AM and it was great (as usual). The traffic in the AM tells the story, they get it right.

Friendly staff, GREAT bagels and early hours. Don't miss this one!!